Fights

You - (Shocked) Oh My, why are Hongjoong and his gang members here?!
Jeno- And How did they manage to find the portal to lead them here?!
(Your mom and dad rushed to you)
Mom- (whispers) Y/n! Do you see the diamond in that person's hand? (points to Hongjoong who is fighting with the angels that are blocking his way) If it touches you, he gets half of your power that's why he's here.
You - That's the same diamond that Felix had.
Jeno - I thought I had taken it with me
Dad - y/n you should hide before he sees you. We will take care of the rest.
Jeno - come with me... (takes your hand)
(You and jeno ran inside the palace)
(the second you entered, 2 guys blocked you )
Felix - What?! Did you think I would give up so easily? (He laughs in a sarcastic way)
(The person standing next to him smirked and looked at you with his eyes completely red)
Felix- Hyunjin Now!
(The same guy grabbed your wrist tightly when Felix commanded him to )
You - (flinches) ahh ouch
Jeno - (Fuming)
(He was about to beat up hyunjin but Felix steps in his way)
Felix - Think before you act.
(An evil smile was plastered on his face)
Hyunjin- Hongjoong hyung!!!! I caught her, come quickly. (he yells out loud)

(Hongjoong's head shot up as he heard Hyunjin) (He rushed quickly right to you with the diamond glowing in his hand) (Jeno was struggling since Felix and Mingi was holding his arm's against the wall) Hongjoong - (chuckles) Thanks to you, your powe...

(He rushed quickly right to you with the diamond glowing in his hand)
(Jeno was struggling since Felix and Mingi was holding his arm's against the wall)
Hongjoong - (chuckles) Thanks to you, your power is mine

(just as he brought the diamond close to you) (Someone attacked Hongjoong from behind with a rodHongjoong screamed and grabbed the back of his head in pain) (you were in shock , you looked to see who it was) Renjun - Hey guys, you alright? Jeno & ...

(Someone attacked Hongjoong from behind with a rod
Hongjoong screamed and grabbed the back of his head in pain)
(you were in shock , you looked to see who it was)
Renjun - Hey guys, you alright?
Jeno & you - Ay Renjun!
(sighs of relief)
(Haechan came and pulled Mingi away from Jeno and jeno pushed Felix straight to the ground )
Jaemin- Take Y/n! We got this.
(Jeno took your hand and ran upstairs, you accidentally slipped because your legs were wet so were your clothes dripping.)
Jeno - careful (he softly spoke as he caught you)
(Felix was about to come after you but jisung stopped him, you glanced back one last time, The place was filled with wolves and demons )
(You both ran to the rooftop)

)Jeno - careful (he softly spoke as he caught you) (Felix was about to come after you but jisung stopped him, you glanced back one last time, The place was filled with wolves and demons ) (You both ran to the rooftop)

Jeno- I'm locking this door, don't go anywhere. Stay here. I will go help my brothers and end all of this, I don't want to put you in any danger , Ill be back soon.
(you nodded in hesitation)
You - please take care.
Jeno - Yes, you too. If someone finds you , remember the necklace on you neck that I gave you. (leaves)
(you sat down in the corner and waited for Jeno to return)
15 minutes later. ......

(Jeno unlocks the door.)
Jeno - y/n?
(You looked up) you- Thank God you're okay, is it over?
Jeno - let's get out of here. We can't stay here long....I'll take you to a safe place.
(Jeno pulls your hand, almost as if he's dragging you away)
(You thought maybe something serious happened)
(Then suddenly your eyes widened and you flinched. As Jeno was dragging you to the door, you noticed that his clothes were completely dry as if he never went to swim in the pool with you)
(it was impossible for Jeno's clothes to dry so fast and yours were still soaking)
You - STOP!! (you yelled and flung his arm away) who do you think you are Huh ?
(He turns around and looks at you with a confused face)
Jeno - baby, it's me.
You - ugh. Just Stop, your acting skills suck!
Jeno - Wha- what do you mean?
You - what were we doing before Hongjoong and Felix's gang entered our place?
Jeno - Why are you a-asking me this?
You - There! If you were Jeno then you wouldn't have answered my question WITH 'another question' and you wouldn't hesitate while answering me!
Jeno - wow! You're smart, I underestimated you.
(In a flash he went from Jeno to......'Rose')
You - ah Rose, I should have known it was you.
Rose - I'm here to take my revenge. (She said glaring at you)
You- REveNge? For what?!?¯\_(-_-)_/¯
Rose - For killing Irene?!
(She pinned you high against the wall, her hand on your neck choking you. You were struggling to breathe)
You - That Was...My.. REVENGE! I killed her because she too had killed Mina. My.. Best...friend! AHHHHG
(you screamed and caught her hand which was on your neck and harshly pushed it downwards making her bone crack in two.)
Rose - Ugaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
(Her scream was so loud, I'm pretty sure it could be heard from miles)
(You fell to the ground as the grip around you neck loosened, you were coughing and gasping for air )
JENO POV.

(Ah I finally defeated Hongjoong, although I did sprain my hand, it was worth it)
(I ran to the rooftop, I was about to unlock the door but it was already opened)
(I rushed in, my eyes widened when I saw Y/n fallen on the floor and I looked to the other side and saw rose)
(She was screaming her guts out, while holding her right hand which looked crooked :-\ )
(I went to Y/n and picked her up)
(I looked at her and smirked)
Jeno- Did you do that to her? (I pointed to rose who was still screaming in pain and shock)
(Y/n spoke proudly saying)
Y/n - Yes. (chuckles)
(Wow She is really strong)
Jeno - Let's go, everythings a mess right now downstairs. we should go home it's going to be midnight soon.
(You both left the rooftop, leaving Rose alone with her broken hand)
Y/n POV.

( Finally it's over, I can't wait to go to sleep)
(Jeno and I then went downstairs)
Chenle - Hey hyung, we're sorry about the diamond, hongjoong and Felix found us and stole it.
Jeno - It's fine, I don't think that they'll be coming anytime soon either.
Jisung - Are you guys coming home with us?.
You - Yeah!
(You went to your mom and dad and told them that you would be coming back in a few days to fix the damages)
Timeskip. (back home)

Jaemin - You guys must be hungry, lets eat. I had Already ordered food
(All of y'all sat down in the living room and started eating ramen)
(Jeno who was sitting next to you whispered in your ear)
Jeno- Next time we go to your palace, I will continue what we started at the pool. *winks*
(Your face turned red and you facepalmed yourself because Jeno whispered it loudly)
Chenle - (¬_¬)say that again, I don't think our neighbors heard it clearly.
Jeno - (chuckles) whoops Sorry guys.