5.

Danas Pov.

It was 3:45 a.m when I heard a strange sound downstairs. I had to swallow because I got really scared. I took my phone and Arianas belt and decided to went downstairs.

The sounds came out of the kitchen. When I looked a little bit closer I saw Courtney sitting on the chair.
I breathed a sigh of relief. 

„Good morning." I said carefully.
„Okay hey I was really hungry so eh.." she laughed.
„Did the officer called you back?" I asked and she nodded.
„Yeah he told me what happened. Stupid asshole. Imma kick his ass tho."
„I wanna say thank you Dana. Without you Ariana'd be lost. I swear I'm so happy for you guys." she said and smiled at me.
„Thank you this means a lot to me."
„Could you imagine to marry her one day?"
„Of course! It is my dream." I said and stood up.
„However let's go get some sleep." I added and went upstairs.
„Dana?" I heard Arianas voice.
„Hm?"
„Where We're you?" she asked me tired.
„I was downstairs with Courtney. It's not important let's sleep I'm really tired." I answered and pulled her into a hug.

-

On the next day I woke up because Ariana was singing in the bathroom. I took my phone and saw that someone texted me.

iMessage

?: You're never gonna be safe
?: Give me Courtney and I let you in peace
?: with love her ex 😚

I stood up and ran into her room.
„Wake up Courtney please!!!"
„Let me in peace." she said pissed.
„Your ex wrote me a message!!!!" I screamed and she stood up quick.

I shew her the massage and she was shocked.
„What're we supposed to do?"  she asked asked me and I answered with a shrug.
„I mean first we have to show this messages the police. Maybe they can help us." She nodded and went to put some other clothes on.

I went into Ariana's room to take my phone.
„Oh hey baby." she said while she was on her phone.
„Hey babe. How are you doing?" I asked and took my phone into my swaetpants.
„Yeah I'm fine you? Where do you go?"

I told her about the messages which I get from Courtney's ex. I she decided to came with us.

„Before we go I need a good morning kiss." she said with a smirk in her face.
I came closer to her and pressed my lips on hers. She put her hand on my waist and pulled me closer to her.
„Babe we need to go." I said into the kiss.
I noticed that she smiled.
„Let's go." she added and took her car keys.

-

When are arrived the police station we talked to the police officer who phoned us. He told us that we have to stay at home and together. We had to lock every door. And he would send patrol cars who guard us.

-

We were at home and it was 8 p.m. Ariana and I were in the living room and watched a movie. Courtney was upstairs and spoke with a friend.
„Baby?" Ariana said in the silence.
I looked down to her.
„Are you afraid?" I nodded and hugged her.
„You're the most brave human I've ever seen." she said and placed her hand on my cheek.
„When you're by my side I am." I gave her a passionate kiss.

I heard a ring which interrupted our kiss.

dilara: can we talk?
dilara: really I feel sorry

I took my phone as I saw her name. Ariana saw the message too and looked at me.

„What are you gonna do?" she asked unsettled.

Me: please let US! in peace dilara
Me: I don't want any contact between us
dilara: you chose her?
dilara: r u serious?
Me: I never had to choose
Me: It was clearly
Me: I love Ariana
Me: And she's the only woman in my heart
Me: cope with it
dilara: you are the biggest bitch on this world
dilara: FUCK YOU

Ariana and I started to laugh as we hugged each other.
„Bye bye Dilara." I said.
„I love you." Ariana answered and started to kiss me passionately.
„I'm needy baby." she moaned quietly into my ear.
I smiled into the kiss and started to take off her sweatshirt.
„I just wanted to save you of the work to take off your clothes." I said I heard her sigh.
„You are a real bitch babe."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ariana's Pov.

A was startled when a loud scream woke me up.
It came from upstairs.
„Babe. Wake up." I said scared and shook her shoulder.
„Are you okay?" she asked sleepy.
„Babe please don't sleep I think someone is upstairs."
At the same time she stood up and took my hand.
„Maybe it's him." I said and put my hand on my mouth.
„I need to go upstairs." she said as I shook my head.
„No you don't! We're going together." I answered and sighed.
„Ariana look. Go out to the police officers and stay there. Tell them what happened. I'm gonna be okay I swear baby."
„When you get hurt I'm gonna kick your ass!" I said when I gave her a quick kiss.
I turned around when I was at the door.
„I love you." I whispered.
„I love you too!"

Dana's Pov.

I went upstairs and opened Courtney's door.
Okay calm down Dana. He was there and sat on her bed. Thanks god he didn't hurt her. I searched for something to hit him when I saw a gun in his hand.
I sighed and pressed my head against the wall. What can I do? If he hears the police when they came upstairs? I went into Ariana's room and searched for some things I could use as a weapon. I found a nail file and an umbrella.

„Please don't touch me Daniel please! I beg you."
I heard Courtney begging.
„I missed your body darling."
Fuck you. Son of a bitch.
„Don't please don't do that."

I went in and tried to beat him but suddenly everything went black.

{A/N: Okay my stories are kinda dramatically Hahahaha but I'll try to change it :)}

Where am I? I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Ariana in the front of my face.
„W-what happened?" I stuttered.
„He punch you in the face. You collapsed." she said.
„W-Wait is Courtney fine?" She nodded.
Thanks god.
„Where is this son of a bitch?" I asked and tried to sat up.
„In jail." she answered.
I was laying on the sofa in the living room.
„Where's Courtney?"
„She went with them because she's to make a statement."
„As I said I'm gonna kick your ass when you get hurt." she said and smiled.
„Shut up." I said and started to laugh.

After an hour we were watching Netflix.

„You've really beautiful fingers." she said horny.
„But they would look more beautiful somewhere inside" she added and started to kiss me.
„Babe I just got hit. And you want sex?" I asked I mean for real. She's the craziest woman on this world. But I want the right moment. I want a moment where we're happy because of us. Not because Daniel was in jail. You know what I mean?
I want our moment.
„Not now baby." I said and pushed her away.
She sat down and starred at me.
„Am I not sexy enough? I'd do everything just tell me what should I wear? Have you got any fetish?" she said and interrupted the silence between us.
„Girl are you insane? You are sexy as fuck with everything you wear."
„I just want a moment without Ex boyfriends or something like that. I want a relaxed day. I wanna make you happy! I don't want you to worry like today." I added and pulled her into a hug.
„I thought it was up to me." she said sad.
„No never baby. I swear I want you. But it's also a little bit too early. I hope you understand that. I want a very special moment." She nodded and fell asleep.

-

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter the next chapter is gonna be more exciting.🥵✌🏼