13.

Ariana's Pov.

When we arrived my home, he pushed me against the wall and started to leave hickeys and wet kisses on my neck and my breast. He grabbed my hips and carried me to the sofa in the living room. I felt his dick so hard. He put off his shirt and I started to kiss over his sexy sixpack. He moaned a few times when my hand grabbed his dick which was still in his jeans.
„Yeah you like that?" I asked eroticly. He nodded and rolled his eyes. His neck fell into his head and he bit his lip. Then I realized what I did. I stopped to touch his dick and stood up.
„I-I'm sorry, p-please go" I begged and opened the door.
„Babe what happened?" he asked confused as I point with my finger outside.
„Nothing I just—just go please." He nodded and went out as I closed the door. I'm really stupid. What am I doing? What the fuck did happened to me?
I went into the kitchen and took some ice cream out of the fridge.

-

I was sitting in my pajama and my ice cream on my couch when my phone vibrated.

iMessage

bestie🍑: where the fuck r u ?
Me: home why
bestie🍑: Ehm I just heard from tiley that u made out with a guy and you took them home and so on
Me: yeah
bestie🍑: did you have sex ????????
Me: no I didn't
bestie🍑: Ariana what is going on with you ??? Are you crazy ???
Me: please don't text me I wanna be alone

I started Disney+ and watched Dana's fav' movie Aladin. This was such a beautiful movie. I just cried the whole time but I deserved it. I was like the biggest fuckgirl on this earth. When I looked at my phone again it was 6:20 am and I decided to go to sleep.

-

Dana's Pov.

My day ended now. I was sitting in the living room with my grandparents. We watched Disney+. I showed them my favorite movie ever. Aladin. It was 10:45 pm. So in America the day started now. I took my phone and texted Courtney.

iMessage

Me: bey Court how r u
bitchy🍾: I'm in hospital
Me: what ??? What happened?
bitchy🍾: I started to bleed we've to check if the baby's alright i didn't do anything
Me: okay please text me back when you know any results
bitchy🍾: I will

If something happened to her baby I could die. Maybe it's because of me and Ariana. Maybe it's our fault. My Nonna was hugging me while she was sleeping. Just Nonno and I were awake.
„Nonna felt asleep" I whispered loud enough that he could hear me. He looked at her and smiled. He carried her into the bed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. „You're a good girl" he said before walking away.

-

After 2 hours waiting I finally got a message from Courtney.

iMessage

bitchy🍾: hey everything's okay the doctor said that something like that can happen every day
bitchy🍾: he said that my baby is healthy and yeah 🤍
Me: thanks god don't stress you with something okay?
bitchy🍾: I'll try

I went into the chat of Ariana and me and texted her.

Me: hey it's me. I just want to say that we can't tell Courtney everything. She was in the hospital few hours ago because she began the bleed. Don't make stupid things and take care of her

Yeah of corse it hurt to text her but what should I do? I couldn't risk a life which hadn't got any mistakes and sins. It's a little baby and i just can't risk it's life. I put my phone away and fell asleep.