11.

Dana's Pov.

„We need to talk" I said as she looked at me.
„Let's talk" she answered and gave her whole attention to me.
„Look yesterday we talked about Dilara you know that. And you said that you forgave her. So-ehm- today she asked me to do something. But just the two of us. Would it be okay for you? And if it's not I swear Imma tell her that you don't want that okay? So be honest it's totally okay" I said and stroke over her hands.
„No you can go. She needs you I think. You're a really good person so maybe she has got some problems to tell you. Just remember that you have a girlfriend okay?" she answered.
„How could I forget bout that? Are you insane?" She shrugged.
„Don't be that stupid. You know that I love you baby you're my world and my everything." I added and pulled her into a hot kiss. My tongue slid slightly deeper and deeper into her mouth. I heard her moaning and smiled into her kiss.
„I miss your fingers in my-" she said as we got interrupted because of my phone. It was dilara. I saw Ariana a little bit Bad locking at me. I just smiled to her and took off.

„Hey Let's meet on the beach I need to tell you so much shit" she said on the phone.
„Yeah Imma meet you there" I answered and hang up.

„So...I need to go" I said as I got up and went to the front door.
„I'll text you baby" I added and pulled her into a kiss.
„Okay—bye" she said a little bit mad.

I drove to the beach as I saw messages from Ariana.

💌: Imma kill her if she touches u somehow wrong
💌: And I know that you are laughing about this messages BUT I don't trust her okay?
💌: u r just mine ❤️
💌: if she touches u, imma beat your ass when you come home
💌: lil hoe
💌: enjoy
💌: I love you baby❤️
Me: I love you too my little psycho🖤

I really had to laugh because Ariana was a little cute psycho. And jealous like a freak. But damn I love her so fucking much.

-

I finally arrived the beach and went out of my Porsche. A few meters further I saw Dilara.

„Hey" I said as I stood in front of her.
„Hey" she said and pulled me into a hug. Okay girl calm down we saw us yesterday.
We sat down on a blanket and started to talk about her past. Her mother died when she was a kid and I was her only friend to this time. I liked her mum. She was a beautiful woman and so sweet.
„And what's about you? When do you realized that you are bi?" she asked me and looked at me.
„Ehm to be honest I didn't know. I felt something different when I was with Ariana. I really love her more than anything else"
„O-okay" she swallowed.
„Yeah and I just couldn't imagine another girl by my side. She's perfect."
„But I love you too" she yelled at me.
„I love you since our teenage days!"
I looked a little bit shocked because I never noticed something like that.
„I-I'm sorry- I- I didn't even know.." I tried to say.
„I'm sorry but I think we shouldn't be friends anymore..Ariana is right I can't trust you anymore." I added and stood up.
„No please Dana I can't live without you"
„I'm sorry"

-

I drove to Ariana. What should I say. I mean she's right. I couldn't trust her anymore. And I'm afraid that she will kiss me or something like that. When I arrived her house I took the keys and opened the door. I put off my shoes and threw the keys on the shelf. I just want a beautiful day with my baby.

I came into the living room and then-
Okay. Okay this kind of hurt. I walked closer.
„Are you serious?" I yelled.
„Are you fucking serious?????" I yelled louder as she looked up at me. She was making out with Pete!
She just looked shocked at me an put her hand on her mouth.
„Baby I'm s-o" she tried to say but I interrupted her.
„Don't call me baby. You know what? I don't want any explanation. It's over. I'm breaking up with you!" I said and I felt tears in my eyes.
„Girl relax she can't resist me" he said to me as I slapped him.
„Fuck off. Block me and delete my number. I don't want anything to do with you. I never cheated on you. NEVER."
„Please let me-„ she tried to said again.
„No I won't! I saw you giggling with him! Don't text me ever again."
„Bye Ariana"

I put on my shoes and went into the car. I saw her looking at me and crying.
„Please don't go!" she cried and went down the floor.
„please Dana!"

I started my car and drove off. I felt the tears falling down. That was....This hurt.

I drove to my flat and took a suitcase. I packed it and went back to my car as I heard my phone vibrating.

iMessage:

💌: please don't go imma explain everything I did a mistake a big mistake I cheated on you yeah I know!!!!! But please listen to me I love you !!!!!!!!! I can't live without you Dana!
Me: delete my number it's over Ariana I would never cheat on you because you're the only human in my part fuck off and delete it please
💌: please don't say something like that it hurts a lot come back please let's talk
Me: imma block you now okay? Be happy with him or whoever you want bye
💌: imma kill myself Dana I can't live without u
Me: IF YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME YOU WOULDN'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
💌: please Let's talk tomorrow
Me: I'm not here
💌: what ? Where are you ???
Me: not close to you Ariana Imma fly away. I don't wanna see u again
💌: please don't do that please

I drove to the airport and bought a ticket to Italy. I want to see my grandparents. My flight was taking off in one hour so I decided to went to KFC to buy some food.

iMessage:

Ariana: where are you
Ariana: please answer me I'm worried I know what I did but please text me back
Me: Ariana look, please let me in peace I beg you
Ariana: I can't I love you!
Me: but I don't love you anymore
Ariana: I don't believe you something like that
Ariana: Please I beg you where are you I just want to tell you something
Me: my flight is taking off in 30 minutes I'm at the airport
Read

Ariana's Pov.

I'm so stupid why did I something like that? I just remembered on our moments. Pete is the biggest asshole I just... I kissed him and I realized that I cheated on my girlfriend. I'm the biggest bitch.
I wiped out the tears of my eyes and tried to concentrate on the rode. When I arrived I texted her and asked where she was. When I saw her in the KFC my heart was beating. She cried a lot.

„Hey" I said as she wiped out the tears.
She didn't answer me she didn't even looked at me.
„Please you have to believe me that I haven't got any feelings for him. I just..I remembered our moments and then my lips came closer to his. I didn't love him I swear." I tried to say without crying but this was impossible. I put my hand on her but she pulled her away.
„Please forgive me Dana" I begged as I saw her head shaking.
„I won't. You know I was with Dilara. But I realized that you were right. I didn't trust her either. I drove home to apologize to you. Because you were right." she said family.
„I'm so sorry please forgive me I'll do everything" I begged and cried louder.
„It's over Ariana. One time cheater every time cheater. Have a beautiful live. Bye." she said and stood up. Now I saw her big suitcase.
„W-Where are you going?"
„It's not your business anymore."
We looked at each other. My heart broke. Then she walked away. I saw that she stood in the row to Rome.
What is she going to do in Europe? Especially in Italy?

And then I saw her walking into the plane. I tried to stay on my feet but I suddenly collapsed.

-

When I woke up I saw a bright light. I looked around and noticed that I was at Courtney's. Slowly I stood up and saw her next to me.
„W-What happened?" I asked.
„You collapsed at the airport." she answered and hugged me. I remembered. I cheated on her. I started to cry very loud.

-

{A/N: I'll write the next chapter better. I hope you enjoy :) HAHAHAH Okay it's not that funny :( }