17.

-4 months later-

Danas Pov.

FINAL

„Babe are you ready?" I asked as i put on my highlighter.
„Ready" she answered and went out of the bathroom.
„You look so fucking gorgeous babe" I said as I saw her in the wedding dress.

Today was our day. We were going to marry each other. I couldn't describe these feelings. We were been trough so much and today? Today we're here. Together.

The wedding is gonna be at the beach. We heard the car honking. That was the sign. We have to go. I took my bag and my phone as we went out and drove to the beach.

When we arrived it, we saw a big crowd. I got a little bit nervous which made me squeezing Arianas hand.
„Are you nervous?" she asked me. She just could read my thoughts.
„Kinda" I swallowed as I looked at her again.
„Don't be. It's just me and you." she replied and put her hand on my cheek.

When we went out the crowd was applauding. I saw my mum my dad my whole family. And I saw Arianas Nonna with mine. That's so sweet.
Our groomsmen were Tiley and Frankie.
We stood in the front of everyone. I saw gaze from everyone what made me so nervous.
The man who was going to marry us asked us if we were ready. We nodded looked at each other.
„Dear ladies and gentlemen, I'm today with you to marry this two beautiful woman together" he said in the microphone.
„Please repeat what I'm gonna say."

„I Dana Deville, promise today that I will you Ariana Grande love and honor you until the end of my life" I repeated. I saw her tears in her eyes what made me cry too.
She repeated the words too just with my name.

„Do you Dana Deville, take Ariana Grande as your wife  so please answer yes."
I looked at her with my tearful eyes.
„Yes"
„Do you Ariana Grande want to take Dana Deville as your wife?"
„Yes!" she answered what made so happy.

„I am declaring you as wife and wife. You are allowed to kiss each other."

„I love you so much."
„I love you too!" I answered and pulled her into a kiss while I heard the crowd applauding.

-

We were dancing our first dance, ate our cake and talked to our friends. Everything was perfect.

-

When the party was over, we drove home.
We put off our dresses.
„This dress fucked me! I couldn't breathe" I said and saw her laughing.
„Fatty" she answered and keep on laughing.

I went to her and pushed her against the wall which made her moaning loud.

{...}

After 3 months we adopted a baby. We called him Jaden.

Liked by nickiminaj, victoriamonet, dilara and 10

Liked by nickiminaj, victoriamonet, dilara and 10.456.890 others

arianagrande our king🤴🏻

nickiminaj omghsvejskdnnfbf please give him to me!!!!!
courtneychipolone aunties'👶🏻
dilara babyyyboyyyy

Arianas Pov.

„Baby can you come into the kitchen." I asked as I put the plates into the sink.
commin" she replied and came to me.
„I need to talk to you babe."

I took her hand and we went outside. Jaden was at Courtneys place because he was playing with Emily.
We sat down on the bench and I looked deep into her eyes.

„The first day I met you, I was falling in love for you. You are my one and my only. My world and my universe. My sun and my moon. My everything. My air to breathe."
I saw tears falling down her eyes.
„You're so fucking perfect Grande I swear to god!"
A small smirk made its way on my lips.
„You know—my life was like empty without you. The only thing I would do without you would be music. But now? I have you. We have our family. Our sun. Our friends. Our home. We have us!"
„Why are you telling me something like that. You know that you making me crying with these words."

„Because that one day—when my coke landed on your shirt, I knew that you're going to be mine."

„I love you so much!" I said and placed my lips on hers.
„I love you too!"

{A/N: So the story is over. Maybe the ending it's not that good. In my opinion it's really not good. But I liked it. It was my first story in full English. I hope you enjoyed it. When this chapter is online you can read my other FanFiction. It's about Ariana and..... stay hyped:) Thanks for reading this story.}

XOXO❤️

{next story -> words are not enough}