6.

Ariana's Pov.

4 months passed in which we enjoyed our time together. We had a really beautiful relationship.
We hadn't rush anything. A few days ago she met my family. My mum, Frankie and Nonna. They liked her very much.

At the moment I was in the kitchen and made a cake for my baby's birthday tomorrow. I was so exciting. I bought her a Tiffany ring, a necklace and a bracelet. And 100 roses. The things I bought were really expensive but it doesn't matter. She was at her parents place to invite them to the party tomorrow.
I finished the cake and put it back into the fridge when I suddenly heard the door slammed.

„Baby I'm here again." I immediately recognized her voice and ran to her.
„Babyyy. I missed you." I said and kissed her.
„I miss you too babe."

We went into the living and sat down.
„Who is gonna come tomorrow?" she asked as sehe looked up to me.
„So I invited Daniella, Victoria, Courtney, Kiyan, Mikey, Ricky, Alexa, Nicki, Scott, Tiley and their friends will come too. Then ehm my family Nonna is coming too, Frankie too and my mum too. Have you told your family?"
„Katy is coming, Dylan is coming my parents will come and my grandma too. But they won't stay as long as the other because of Ava. My friends are gonna come too." she added and I rolled my eyes.
„But you didn't invite hEr." saying the most jealously way I could.
„No I didn't babe. I invited my old friend from the primary. Her name's Natalie. Then Rita, Tony, Jessica, Penelope and Sena." she answered.
„You mustn't be jealous." she added and looked up
to me.
„I won't get jealous when you don't make me jealous." I said and sat on her lap started to kiss her.
Slowly I started to slid my tongue into her upper lip.
„I want you." I said in a moaning tone.
Suddenly the bell rang. I didn't care who it was , just fuck you! I stood up and went to the door. It was Courtney. I hugged her and she came in.

„Hey Dan' whassup?" she asked her while pulled her into a hug.
„Nothing how about you?"
„I've to tell you something guys. But please stay calmly." she said and grabbed my hands to sat me next to her.
„You know the guy I've dating for 3 months?"
„Ohh yeah we know. Because of this guy we can't sleep. It's like 4 a.m when you phoned us to tell us that he fucked you so heard." Dana said sarcastically and laughed out loud. Everybody need to laugh now.
„Okay okay the main is that he-."
„-Are you ready?"
„Yeah we are!!" Ariana and I said at the same time.
„He made me a marriage proposal!!!" she said and showed us her ring on the finger.
„You said yes?" I questioned surprised?
„Ehm yeah. I mean he's lovely and he's hot. He's a character out of gold and he's hot." she said and made us laugh.
„Congratulations." I said and hugged her.
We talked a little bit and then she went back home.

Dana was with me in the bedroom and checked her Instagram.

„Do you know who has birthday in almost two days. I mean tomorrow is the party. But you know midnight and so on." I said and laid down on her.
„I don't know yet. Hmm und who could this be?" She put her hands on my hips and we started to kiss passionately.

After making out we went sleeping until the next morning.

-

The ringing from my phone woke me up. It was my fucking alarm. It was 8:30 a.m. I need to got up that early because I've to decorate the house and made some orders for food. I stood and up kissed Dana onto her forehead. Then I walked downstairs in the kitchen and started to decorate it. After that I called a restaurant for my food order.

-

After a few more things I was done and went upstairs. It was 2:10 p.m and Dana was still sleeping. The party is gonna start at 6:00 p.m.

„Baby wake up." I said calmly and stroke over her cheek.
She just turned around and kept on sleeping.
With my foot I kicked her ass which made her screaming.
„What the fuck?" she spoke and sat up.
„I'm sorry Ms. Deville but you didn't want to wake up." I answered and grinned provocatively.
She pulled me to her and kissed me.
That was hot. I just want her so fucking badly.
Then suddenly she stopped kissing me and looked at me.
„It's 2:30 p.m? Fuck I've to take a shower. Get off of me Ariana." she said and pushed me to the other site of the bed.
„Hurry up baby." I said and winked provocatively.
„Fuck you Grande." I heard out of the bathroom.
„No because you're gonna do this baby." I whispered to myself.