9.

Ariana's Pov.

„Ariana!" I heard and recognized her voice.
„D-Don't to that." she said and I slowly turned around.
„Don't do that to me.." she cried and went down the ground.
„Don't do that please!" she screamed.
„I-„ I tried to say.
„I-I can't live without y-you." I finally said as she got up. She was crying more than I.
She came closer to me and reached her hand to me.
„It was the biggest mistake what I did! I thought that you'll be happier without me in your live. I'm the biggest shit I'm an asshole! You can kick me you can hit me you can even kill me but don't jump! Please!!!" she spoke to me while I looked into her eyes.
„You're just saying that because you don't want me to die! And? If I didn't jump ? you will never come back!!" I said as I looked into the deep water.
„But I can't live without you either! I can't! Please don't do that I beg you!!!! I wasn't there for you I know! I regret it! Please trust me the last time I beg you don't do that please!!!"

I felt my tears fell down the ground. I couldn't do something like that. I went down the bridge and saw her directly in the front of my face.
„I-m so-„ she tried say as she bursted into tears.
And finally. I pulled her into a strong hug.

When the situation calmed down we looked at each other again.
„I missed you." she said and tried to smile.
„I missed you too.."
„will you ever be able to forgive me?"she questioned while I looked into her eyes.
„I've already forgiven you."
We hugged and went to her car.

„I've to tell you something. It wasn't because of that." she said and wiped the tears out of her face.
„Because of what?"
„Because of the children drama." she answered and looked at me.
„You know my ex-best friend dilara. She told me to do this. If not she's gonna hurt you or my family. I would never do something like that. Never. I love you and my heart hurts. So fucking much ariana. When I left you at your door. I died with you. I died with every message of you." she said and stopped at a parking place. I looked at her and was very surprised.
„I want have kids with you. Just with you. Just me and you. Us!" she said and placed her hand on my cheek.
„I don't know what to say... W-Why didn't you tell me?"
„Because Dilaras brother is..Zayn.. and he knows you. Maybe he would hurt you. I couldn't risk something like that Ariana." she said and some of tears fell down.
We went out of the car and stood opposite of each other.
„I thought I wasn't good enough. I thought... I almost killed myself too. But I couldn't because I had hope!" she said and pulled me to her.
„Where is Dilara now?" I questioned as she put her arm around my waist.
„I don't know. But I know that from now on Imma tell you everything!"
„Who said that I wanna be with you again Dana."
She looked surprised at me and I saw the tears in her eyes.
„It was a joke. I wanna be with you. I wanna marry you. But I didn't want something like that again. Never ever." I heard her took a deep breath.
„I promise! Until the end of our life."
I put my hand on her cheek and after 4 weeks we kissed us again. I missed her lips. They were so soft and perfect. She pulled me closer to her and hugged while we was kissing.

-

Afterwards we got to my hotel room. We were  sitting on my bed. It was silent between us.

Dana's Pov.

„Maybe you can forgive me. But I can't forgive myself Ariana." I said into the silent room.
She looked at me and put her hand on my cheek. I missed her hands and her eyes everything.
„You're a human. You made mistakes. But I did too. You've to go forgive yourself. Because you make me happy. One hour ago I wanted to kill myself. But when I saw you I couldn't. I would love the idea to forget that. And who knows maybe one we're not going to remember this shit. Maybe we going to worry about the kids or something like that." she answered and kissed me.
„I'm so sorry.." I said into the kiss.