14.

(Play the Song)

Ariana's Pov.

„Dana I-„ I tried to said as she put her index finger on my lips. I closed my eyes and started to breathe heavily.
„Before you talk please let's eat something" she said and a smile made it's way on my lips. I nodded and we went in. We ordered some burgers and drinks. It was like our day when we met each other what made me smile.
„Why are you laughing? You want some burgers?" she tried to said as she pushed the whole burger into her mouth.
„I just thought of that—You know when I sipped my coke on you. And I wanted to wash your clothes because I was so fucking sorry."
„How could I forget something like that" she answered and smiled too.
When we finished our food, Dana suggested to drove to the beach. During the car ride it was silent, just the music was turned on. I looked at her the whole car ride because she was so fucking beautiful and sexy. Her plump lips and her diamond eyes. I was so in love with her.

„We're here" she said which pulled me out of my thoughts.
In the front of us was a big beach and the beautiful sea. We sat down on a bench and looked at each other.

„I need to tell you something" I said and took a deep breathe.
„I need to tell you something too" she spoke and looked deep into my eyes.
„I first want to tell you that I am really sorry for everything what happened. I made the biggest mistake in my whole life I swear. I regret that so much. When you wasn't here anymore I drunk too much and I went into clubs to met men. But I couldn't. You're in my head Dana. Every time and everyday. I just couldn't imagine a life without you."
I saw a tear rolling down her face. I wiped it out and placed my hand on her cheek. I missed her skin, her smell everything.
„Pete mixed something in my drink" I said and showed her the text message.
-I'm-sorry" she answered.
„I was so fucking angry you couldn't imagine that. To see you with your ex kissing on this couch made me—„ she added and her voice cracked. She started to cry as I pulled her into a strong hug. This felt so fucking good to feel her body in my arms. I didn't want anything else just her.

Dana's Pov.

I cried on her shoulder and hugged her. It hurt so fucking much but I need her.
„I'm so sorry for not listen to you Ariana."
„Don't be. I would react like you. I would kill this man" she spoke to me as we looked at each other.
I looked at her lips. I would love it to kiss them just one more time.
„Dana I love you" she suddenly said as I looked at her.
„I know maybe you didn't want me anymore but I love you so much. You're the woman I want to marry." she added and I felt more tears over my face.
„I love you too" I answered and hugged her strong.
When we stopped hugging us we looked again in each others eyes. I looked at her lips. I noticed that I was very close to them. And suddenly she pulled me closer and our lips melt together. I slightly slid my tongue into her mouth. My hands were on her waist and her hands were on my neck. She stood up not interrupting our kiss and sat on my lap. This kiss was unbelievable. I felt so much emotions. She started to kiss my neck and my shoulders as she up again to my lips. We made out for 5 minutes.

-

Right now we were sitting on the sand and looked into the stars. She was laying on me and played with my her.
„What are we gonna do now?" I asked as I looked at her.
„I don't know I just know that I don't want to live without you—I love you!" she answered and stroke over my cheek.
„Do you wanna still be in a relationship with me?"
„No girl I just kissed you because I hate you" I answered sarcastically.
„Of corse I will we need each other" I added.
„Are we a couple again or what?" she asked me surprised. I nodded and pulled her down to me to kiss her. Slowly I went down to her ass with my hands and pulled her closer to me.
„I love you" she said into the kiss.
„I love you even more."
„You're my life Dana" she spoke and looked at me again.
„You don't know how lost I feel without you. I just can't live without. I promise you will be my wife one day. We're gonna make this and we're gonna handle every problem. Together."
„My grandma said in the morning ‚true love never dies' and that's why I decided to talk to you. Our love isn't just love. It's friendship it's everything. You are my everything." I answered and smiled. I noticed her tears falling down in my chest.
„Don't cry. I won't leave you. We need to trust each other." She nodded and smiled. I pulled her into another kiss.
Afterwards we stood up and went into the car again. It was 3:07 am.
„Can you please sleep with me in my hotel room?" she questioned me. I nodded and kissed her upper hand.
I wrote my Nonna a short message that I wouldn't come home tonight and we drove to her hotel.
When we got in, we looked at each other again. I noticed her heavily breathe when I came closer to her.