7.

{A/N: CAUTION!!! SMUT HAHAHAHAH}

Dana's Pov.

When we came home I went into the bathroom and took a shower. She really thought that I would be pissed? No I don't I'm gonna eat her out now. We've waitied long enough. When I finished with my shower I just took my towel and went into her room.
„Can I come in?" I asked as I knocked at her door.
„Yeah."

When I came in I saw her in her bathrobe. She looked surprised at me.
„Why are you looking like this Grande?" I asked horny. Now I was behind her and put her hair aside. Then I slowly startet to stroke over her naked skin. I placed a few wet kisses when she turn around and looked deep into my eyes.
„Fuck me please." she moaned and started to kiss me. I slowly started to slid my tongue into her upper lip. I pushed her onto her bed and started to kiss her neck.
„Eat me out." she moaned and bit on her lip.
I threw my towel away and when she saw me she turned us around so she was on her top. She took her bathrobe off and she started to massage my tits and suck them. I started to moan loudly and I noticed how she laughed. I turned us around again. I was on the top again. I left hickeys down her stomach. I kissed her inner thighs every time closer to her.
„Fuck me please! Eat me out." she moaned.
I bent down and started licking her clit.
„Fuck-yes!" she groaned.
I eat her so badly. She was so fucking wet though.
I slowly went up to her face to kiss her.
„W-why did you sto-„ she tried to say when she suddenly felt my two fingers inside.
„Oh my g-god yes!!"
I kissed her but she had to moan that loudly that it wasn't possible to kiss her.
„Fuck I'm coming babe! Yes omg." I smirked and winked.
„Ohhh yessss fuck me!!!" I did what she said and fucked her faster and faster.
„Ohhhhh." she moaned as she came.
She turned us around and sat on my lap. I felt her pussy under mine. She kissed me and slid her tongue inside me while she was massaging my tits.
She went down and started to liking my pussy.
„A-Ariana! Fuck yes!" I moaned. Omg I never felt a tongue inside me.
„Hell yeah!"
She pulled one finger after the other into my pussy. This made me crazy and I started to moan loudly.
She was hitting my g-Spot with one finger after the other. Fuck she's so good.
„I'm—ohhh."
„I'm gonna come!!!" I moaned out loudly.
I heard her horny laughing. And then I came.
My orgasm never was that intense like with her.
We kissed and felt asleep till the next morning.

-

Ariana's Pov.

Slowly I woke up. I felt warm arms around my waist. I started to smile. That was hot. Damn hot. What the hell. I was so fucking wet yesterday. I saw her sleeping and put my hand on her cheek and stroke it carefully. She has the fucking sexiest body in this fucking world. I cuddled with her while she was still sleeping. I heard how she sighed. She was awake and stroke over my arm.
„Good morning babe." I said and looked into her
eyes. She smirked and put her hand on my cheek.
„Good morning baby."
„How do you feeling?" she questioned and smirked provocatively.
„Actually how do you feeling Mrs.Grande?" I answered.
„Grande?" she asked when I nodded.
She placed a kiss on my cheek and stood up. Fuck this body. God is really a woman.
„Stop starring Grande you can have this body whenever you want. From now on Imma fuck you every night in this fucking bed." she said and put on a bathrobe.
„I'm glad about it baby." I answered and stood up too.

We walked downstairs and took some porridge to eat. We sat down the sofa in the living room and
watched some Netflix when I suddenly got a message. It was my bitch Courtney.

bitchass🍑: ari you and Dana have to come at my place tonight!
bitchass🍑: I've to tell you something really important...
Me: is everything fine court?❤️
bitchass🍑: oh yeah but
bitchass🍑: I wanna tell you first because you two are my 💗
Me: you're so crazy though gal🤩🤩
bitchass🍑: I know I'm the best calm down calm down😎
Me: We r gonna see u soon🤍
bitchass🍑: see ya🤯

„Babe we need to go to Court." I said as I stood up.
„Why isn't she okay?" she questioned and looked worried.
„She said that everything is fine."

We went upstairs and took a shower together.
Then we put on our clothes and went to her car.
Then the song came and we felt it in our body.

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet.

-

Now we were sitting in Courtney's living room.
„So what is it about." I asked.
Her fiance was here too. His name was Damon. He's okay. I mean I didn't know him that much but he makes Courtney happy that's the main.
„So we called you because we have to say to something really important."

Courtney gave us a box and almost started to cry.
When we opened the box we saw a pacifier in it. I felt how tearful my eyes were. She's...

„You're..." I stuttered when I saw her laughing and crying. I put my hand on my mouth and started to crying when I felt Dana's arms around my shoulde. I was just so happy for her. I stood up and hugged her as strong as I could. We congratulated them and sat down again.

„When did you find it out?" I asked and wiped the tears out of my face.
„Yesterday." she said and smiled.
She was so fucking young and she's gonna be a mum. This was so fucking crazy.

We talked and talked and then Ariana and I drove home. I was really surprised. I never expected something like that. When we arrived our home we went to my room and laid down on the bed.

„It's crazy I know." Dana said in this silence.
„Yeah it is. She's really happy. I've never see her that happy before." I answered and smirked.
„I've to talk to you." she said and I got worried.
„I saw how happy you were when you saw that pacifier." she said with tears in her eyes.
„And?" I replied and smirked.
„Ariana, I can't give you something like that..." she said and I felt my heart beats faster.
„I-I thought that you want kids?"
„Yeah I want! But you want you family! A real family. A father who can make you a baby. And you want to be a real mother. And the baby wants real parents. You know what I mean?"
„I-I don't. Dana I love you! I want a family only with you. Maybe you can't make me a baby. But so can't it either. We're gonna make this baby don't say something like that." I answered.
„I love you too but I can't ruin your life because of my love for you."
„You wanna b-break up with m-me." I asked and she nodded.
„Goodbye Ariana." she said gave me a kiss on my cheek and stood up.
„Dana you c-can't let me alone. I need you. Your my life!" I said while tears fell out of my eye.
She ignored me and walked out of the room.

She let me alone. She went away. Please let me die.

{A/N : Omg this hurts... I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.}