16.

Arianas Pov.

I woke up and I immediately smelled the alcohol in the room. I kind of hated this it's illogical because I drink it on myself. Cringe Ariana. CRINGE.
„Good morning ba—" I said but then I realized that nobody was in the room. I got up and put on my bra. I didn't even know why I was without. Oh yeah we made out. Again. I stood up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.
I heard loud laughing out of the kitchen. Yeah just eat. Eat till you explode. When I went in Tiley, Victoria and Dana were eating my burgers.
I looked mad at them.
„Good morning babe" Dana spoke and pulled me into a kiss.
„Morning" I said moody.
„Did you eat all my burgers?" I asked them and put my hand on my face.
„No there is one for you" Victoria answered and gave me the plate.
We were eating together and taking.
„Let's go to the beach girls. Maybe not today but tomorrow or someday." Tiley suggest as we nodded.
I missed this American beach. The fatty Hot Dogs. Everything bout that.

-

After a deep talk with them, they went home too. Now we were alone again.
„What's about your music babe" Dana questioned.
„What should be?"
„Do you not have to record some new stuff?"
„At the moment not. I need my break."

——

4 months passed

Danas Pov.

„Have you got the flowers?" I asked Ariana.
„Check. Have you got the teddy bear?"
„Yeah" I answered as we knocked.
Courtney gave birth to her daughter a few hours ago. So we decided to visit her. I was so exciting to see her. When we went in we saw Courtney in the bed laughing. Her baby was in her arms.
„Congratulations bitchy" I said and hugged her before looking at the baby. She was so cute and so small oh my goooood.
Ariana congratulated her too and took the baby in her arms. I could cry she looked so happy with the baby in her arms. Her name was Emily. We chose the name together and it fits her. I went over to Ariana and stroke over Emilys little fingers which she tried to grab.
She's so cute though" I said and stroke over her soft head. Ariana nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead.

-

After the visit in the hospital I suggest to go to the beach. But not because it's boring. When we arrived we sat down on a blanket and looked at each other.
„Babe I need to tell you something" I took a deep breath.
„We know each other for a long time, and I really enjoyed my time with you. I loved they way you look at me and every morning when I wake up next to you. I really enjoy every second with you by my side.
Yeah maybe I can't provide you that, what a guy can provide you. Like a baby, or the ‚best sex'. I can't offer you something like that. But I promise that I will love you forever. We were gone through some bad shit but the important thing is that, at the of the day we have each other." She put her hand on her mouth as she saw the blue Tiffany box in my hand.
„I won't kneel down because I don't care about this fucking traditions. I love you and that's the important thing. I love you more than anything and so I will ask you—Do you wanna marry me?"
„Omg—Yes! YES!" she screamed. I took the ring out of the box and put in on her finger. Luckily it fits perfect. She looked at the ring and then at me.
„I love you" she said and pulled me into a kiss.
„I love you too babe."

After a few more deep talks we drove home and watched Disney+ as we fell asleep.

Arianas Pov.

The sun brought me to open my eyes. I felt Danas hands around my waist. I slowly sat up trying to not wake her up. I took my phone and checked Instagram and my messages.

 I took my phone and checked Instagram and my messages

Liked by victoriamonet, nickiminaj, joangrande and 7.906.986 others

arianagrande finally engaged💍@danadeville

victoriamonet goshhh congratulations 😍
nickiminaj congratulations babygirl poppin' 🙈
lizgillz oh my good 🙈ariiiii

iMessage

bad bitch🍑: congratulations ari I feel really happy for you
Me: thanks nicki❤️!

I got several of messages like this. When I felt that I was starving I stood up and went into the kitchen making me a coffee and some pancakes. I heard my phone ringing so I took off.

„Yeah hello?" I said while taking a sip of my coffee. „Ariana? Are you really engaged?" my mother asked curiously. „I am."
„Congratulations baby I'm so happy for you" she added and I smirked. „Thanks mum, if you want to, you can come to visit us. With Nonna." I said and ate a piece of pancake.
„Sounds great I will see you in an hour."

She hung up as I continued to enjoy my pancakes.
I put my plate in the sink when I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I suddenly felt warm hands around my waist which pulled me against her.
„Did you sleep well" I asked eroticly.
„Mhm" she answered as I turned around to see her face. I put my lips on hers and started to kiss her intensely. She picked me up and sat me on the counter without interrupting our kiss. I immediately knew to what it led to so I started to put off her shirt. She didn't had a bra on so I started to massage her boobs. She put off my shirt and my bra and started slowly to suck on my boobs leaving hickeys.
„Do you not want something for breakfast?" I asked her moaning.
„I'm gonna eat you out."

-

Wow this was hot. I was sitting in the living room watching Netflix when someone rang the bell. I stood up and when I opened the door, I saw my mum, Nonna and Frankie. I give all of the a hug and led them into the dining room where all of them sat down.
„Congratulation baby we're so happy for you" my mum said and my Nonna nodded too.
Dana was in the bathroom put on some MakeUp.
When she came into the room she hugged everybody and sat down too. We ate some cookies and drank a tea or a coffee.
„So when do you two want to marry? And who is going to have the dress on?" my mum asked.
„Ehm we didn't know yet but we thought that both of us should have a dress on. Maybe Ariana put on the wide dress and I the closely. We're gonna see." I answered and smirked at Ariana.

-

After my family went home, Dana and I were making us ready for the beach party. Our friends organized a party for us because of our engagement. When we were reedy we drove to the beach where everybody was. They gave us a glas of champagne.

„Thank you guys for this party, I love you all" Ariana said and started to dance. Everybody was applauding while we were kissing.

„I love you" I said and hugged her slightly.
I love you!"

{A/N: I think the final is gonna be soon:) because I'm gonna write a new book. What's your opinion to „be mine"?}