Chapter 1: time to annoy

(You and Prussia are chibis)
—————
(Your POV)
"COME ON (C/N) LETS GO ANNOY ZAT UNAWSOME HUNGARY GUY!" Prussia shouted from outside my house 'ugh I didn't want to be woken up this early' I thought as i ran downstairs to let him in, he just stood inside the door waiting, whilst i got changed in my coat of arms cloak and (f/c) tunic and a (weapon of choice). "You do know Hungary is a girl." I told him he looked quite shocked "VHAT huh vell it doesn't change zhat she is unawsome, jou and me zhe only awesome countries!" Prussia announced. "We make and awesome duo don't we." I said as i walked out the door "jour just not as awesome as me but zhe 2nd awesome person I know me being zhe 1st and Gilbird doesn't count he's a bird." Prussia rambled as he swung an arm around my shoulder "obviously haha" i agreed "come on we should take some of Hungary's gold whilst we annoy her" i added as we both walked to Hungary's place.

{after the battle you both accidentally started}

Prussia carried me on his back out of the battle field as i had been wounded I was also holding the sack of riches and gold. "Jou are heavy Frau." Prussia struggled to say, i lighty hit him "it's not me it's our gold." I said with a laugh "come on let's sit on this hill for a bit so you can get your energy to carry me home haha." I suggested 'I don't really want to go home it's quite lonely with no one to live with no brothers or sisters or even a roommate' I thought as Prussia put me down on the grass the sun was just starting to set behind the horizon. I helped Prussia count the gold and then we split it "today has been fun it's always an awesome hanging out with you." I said using his favourite word in the sentence and laying down to look at the sky. "Kesese I love jou...AH I mean hanging out vis jou!" Prussia corrected himself and his cheeks became red I thought nothing of it though. the sun had fully set and it was getting dark i tried to get up but my wound (an arrow in your leg) which I had forgotten about made me fall down and tears ran down my cheeks from the pain. "Oh ja jour hurt um I vill rip off strips of mein cloth to vrap jour vound." Prussia said slightly worried about my wound. I'm a country I should heal by tomorrow so no need to be worried but once Prussia wants to do something there's almost no stopping him. Prussia turned around and he was holding some materials but where it came from... you looked down his body and then it hit you ITS HIS CROTCH CLOTH. I shuffled away and Prussia just walked towards me with a devious grin "kesese I'm only joking. I fooled jou. I vould never give mein awesome freundin a crotch cloth I ripped it off to make jou think I did kesese nein i pulled of cloth from mein arm." He told me and showed me where the cloth came from whilst he laughed his peculiar laugh even Gilbird was chirping at what he did. "Well it was quite funny heh but your not gonna pull out the arrow are you that will hurt like....like a bitch." I said worriedly 'ugh it will hurt so bad and I don't want to cry anymore than I have already in front of Prussia' I thought 'wait but why don't I want to cry in front of him huh never mind. "Vell ja I have to pull it out jou should know zhis." He said and his knelt down by my leg I flinched as his hands went for the arrow. Gilbird flew over and nestled into my shoulder to give me some comfort then Prussia grips the arrow and my leg to keep it still. "Eins, zwei..." Prussia starts counting and pulls the arrow out before getting to three. I bite my lip hard to keep me from screaming and tears fall down my cheeks furiously. "Oh come on it vasn't zat bad jeez" Prussia teases as he wraps my leg quickly "how would you know there wasn't an arrow ripped out of your leg" I said between sobs Prussia must have felt bad ad he hugged me tightly kinda squishing Gilbird. I stopped crying after a couple of minutes. "Ya know Prussia we have been friends for aaaaages?" I kinda asked "ja I know... vhat are jou getting at?" He gave me a questioning look "well could you tell me your....human name? I know only countries who are close with each other will tell their names but we are really good friends and I will tell you mine!" I asked whilst taking Gilbird off my shoulder and cuddling him (so soft little bird) "huh jou vant to know mein awesome name vell it's Gilbert." Prussia whispered "and mine is (y/n)" I also whispered and giggled quietly. ".....WAIT is that why you named your little birdie Gilbird!" I suddenly shouted "ja obviously he needed an name as awesome as mein name oh Frau it's getting really late jou vill have to sleep at mein awesome house it's too dark to go to jour house." Gilbert said and put me on his back again and I held the gold.
{time skip to Prussia's awesome house}
"Jou have had sleepovers at mein house loads of times so jou don't mind sleeping in mein bed right? I'm sorry I don't have a guest room." Gilbert said as he put me on a chair with me leg propped up. "No of course I don't mind but where will you sleep?" I questioned "on zhe floor duh I have blankets jou know." Gilbert replied and walked to the kitchen to cook something to eat before bed. "No I won't allow you to sleep on the floor you will have to sleep in the bed with me I don't want to be a burden and make you sleep on the floor." I stated and crossed my arms. "Fiiiiine um jou vill be okay vearing some of mein clothes as pyjamas?" Gilbert also asked "haha yes I'm fine with anything.... what are you cooking it smells good." I leaned over the table to look. "Only vurst and potatoes but zhen ve vill go to bed jou need to rest if jou vant to heal." Gilbert said and placed a plate in front of me and also sat down it was a comfortable silence whilst we ate and while Gilbert helped me to his room. "Okay do jou vant old Teutonic knight tunic or plain tunic to sleep in." Gilbert asked as he pulled out two tunics "ooh Teutonic knight one please." I chose excitedly Gilbert went to the bathroom to change and I changed in his room the tunic was quite big and ended at a mid thigh length. "Jou look awesome in zhat (y/n) if jou vant jou can keep it." Gilbert yawned and got into bed next to me. "Remember when I just become a new country and immediately got into trouble with the Ottoman Empire and you saved me?" I asked sleepily "ja I remember he vas gonna kill jou if I hadn't stepped in." Gilbert laughed "well I'm so grateful that you did otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to know each other and have all these awesome battles" I said before yawning as well. "Vhy do jou bring it up now?" Gilbert asked curiously "oh just I'm glad a met you and....never mind let's just sleep." I hugged Prussia and he gingerly put his arms around me and we both fell asleep like that Gilbird nestled between us.