Chapter 2

{Sonic's P.O.V.} 
"Woah... What is this place...?" I smiled when I saw a beautiful beach, the sea looked like it was surrounding the whole land. "An island...?" 

"Who are you?!" 

I quickly turned around when I heard someone shout from behind me and gasped. 

I must be dreaming...

A taller version of myself was standing right in front of me...! 

He looked weird, he had athletic tape wrapped around his ankles and wrists, a lot of athletic tape. He was wearing an ugly brown scarf and his quills were messy, and so was his fur. 

"Who the hell are you?" He asked confused and shocked. "Are you Morpho?"

"Who...?" I asked, now we were both confused. 

"Eggman's brother! You know! The one who can shapeshift!" The other version of me shouted.

"Do you mean Mephiles...?" I hesitantly asked, making him groan then rub his face. 

"Why do I bother explaining? You know who you are, you're just trying to confuse me!" He said in annoyance and looked at the portal. "Where does this lead?" He touched it and his ears perked up when it changed color. "Why did it turn re-?" He raised a brow and looked at me, but before he could finish his sentence, he was sucked in the portal which immediately disappeared. 

I froze. 

The portal was gone... 

I'm still on this 'alternative universe'...

I immediately checked my phone but it had no signal.

I don't have any way to communicate with Tails or Shadow...

Conclusion...

"I'M TRAPPED IN HERE?!" I pinned my ears down and looked around. 

There was a forest near the beach, leading to a tall mountain. If I went up there I would be able to see if anyone lived on this island. 

I dashed off and moved through the trees, when I accidentally stepped on something that made a loud noise and pulled me up from the ground. "Woah!"

"I got an alien!!" I heard a girl shout from afar followed by footsteps. "I got you al- Sonic?! What's wrong with your shoes? Why are you so different?" The badger looked at me confused and cut off the rope that was holding me up, making me fall headfirst on the ground. 

"Thanks..." I groaned and stood up as I rubbed my head. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" 

"Oh no! You hit your head too hard! You became shorter too!" The badger started panicking and pressed on her weird triangle communicator.

"Hey! Wai-" I tried to stop her but she suddenly started shouting even louder.

"Amy! Sonic has forgotten who he is!"

Wait. Amy? 

"What? Where are you?" I heard a similar voice to Amy's, she sounded concerned but not like she usually is in my world, or universe.

Whatever.

"We're at my hiding spot! HURRY!" She screeched and hung up then looked at me. "Don't you remember me?!" She yanked my shoulders and started shaking me. "I'm Sticks!"

"S-St-tick-ks-s?" I said as I tried to get out of her grip. "N-n-n-no...! L-let-t-t g-go-o!" I shouted as I started feeling dizzy.

"Sticks!" I heard Amy's voice behind me. "Let him speak!"

Thank Chaos!

"Amy!" The badger ran to her and finally let go of me. "There's something wrong with Sonic! Look at him!" 

"Sonic...?" 

I turned around after I fixed my quills and looked at Amy in shock. She had the same quills, the same eyes and her fur was the exact same, but her dress and shoes were different, and so was her style. "Amy...?"

"Phew! He remembers you at least." The badger said relieved, making Amy smile warmly and nod. 

"Sonic, don't you remember Sticks...? Or anyone else from the gang?" She asked softly and walked to me. 

"It's not that I don't remember her, is that I don't even know her." I sighed and shook my head. "You won't believe me, but I'm not the Sonic you think I am. I'm from another dimension, I came through a portal that Tails made and it brought me to the beach." I explained as simple as I could. 

"Tails?" Amy raised a brow. "But Tails is here." She pointed at a house on the mountain, that had a huge garage. "He lives on that house."

When I heard that, my face lit up. 

There's hope! I'll go back to Shadow!

"Great! Let's go!" I grabbed their wrists and dashed to that house and let go when we were there. Of course, the badger screamed when I did that. 

"Calm down, Sticks. You're fine." Amy rubbed her back and looked at me. "Quick question, is there someone like me in your 'dimension'?" She asked as she walked to the garage.

"Yes. She's no different than you." I nodded and walked behind her. " Can you tell who else is here? Shadow? Rouge? Knuckles? Silver?" I looked at her and noticed that she looked puzzled. 

"Well... Shadow is here... But no one knows where he lives. Knuckles is here too, but I doubt that he'll help at all." She chuckled quietly and looked in the garage. "Hey, Tails! Sonic wants to talk to you." She walked in when she spotted him. 

I stood there and looked at him in shock. He was a lot different. He also had athletic tape around his wrists and ankles. 

"Where is he?" He asked as he put his goggles on his forehead and turned around and tensed up when he saw me. "...Sonic...?!" He walked to me and move his hand from my forehead to his, we were the same height. "I must be dreaming..." He took a step back and looked at my shoes and gloves. "What happened to you?"

"I'm not from this dimension." I sighed and made Tails even more confused. "You made a portal that brought me here. I mean, the Tails in my dimension."

When I said that his face immediately lit up "Wait, really?" He ran to his blueprints and showed me the designs of a portal that he was probably working on. "Did it look like this?"

"Kinda." I slowly nodded. "It has a different design but that's pretty much it." 

"I knew that it could work!" He smiled brightly and put the blueprints down. "I need to tell Sonic!" 

I smiled sheepishly when I heard that and laughed as I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah... About that..."