Seven💋

Hannah stood in the bathroom and sighed as she placed a hand on her stomach and placed the pregnancy test that she had just taken on the side. She felt sick.

Hannah knew how she and Tom were sleeping together and she didn't care. She didn't care about the fact that he was in a relationship. Hannah knew that what they were donig was wrong and now she felt as if it was all coming back to bite her. Hannah didn't know what to do.

Hannah picked up the pregnancy test and looked down at it and paled as she saw it was positive. Hannah cursed to herself as she looked down at it and sighed, Hannah didn't know what she was going to do.

She knew that she and Tom weren't exactly careful but she didn't think that she was stupid enough to end up pregnant. Hannah knew that she needed to tell Tom thst she sss pregnant and she knew that she didn't want to as she was dreading it as she didn't know how he would react to it.

Hannah got to work and sighed as she walked into the staffroom. She felt terrible. She looked to the cup in her hand and sighed as Megan walked in.

Megan walked over to her and looked to her and frowned as she looked to her

"are you okay, you look terrible" Megan said as Hannah looked to her and smiled

"I feel it, I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do. I knew it would end badly getting involved with tom and here I am pregnant" Hannah said as she ran her hands through her hair. Megan looked to Hannah and smiled

"it's going to be okay, I know that your scared but you need to tell Tom. It is his baby and he has a right to know" Megan said as Hannah looked to her and nodded.

She knew Megan was right and she had to tell Tom

***

Hannah smirked to herself as she was grabbed a pulled into the classroom. She looked to see Tom. He closed the door and pushed her against the wall as he leant in and kissed her.

Hannah found herself kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. He ran his hands up her dress and up her thighs causing her to moan as she undid his belt.

Her hand slid into his boxers teasing him as he lifted her up onto the desk as he got between her legs and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

Once they were done. Tom zipped up his jeans and looked to Hannah and frowned

"are you sure that your okay" Tom asked as Hannah looked to him and sighed

"I know you Hannah and I know that there is something that is bothering you. You know that you can tell me anything" Tom said as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled

"I...I took a test this morning. I'm pregnant and I'm scared and I don't know what to do" she said as he pulled her close and hugged her

"it will be okay, I promise you" he said as he held her close, Tom knew he had messed up with getting Hannah pregnant and he knee that he would have to make a decision over what he wanted if it was rose or Hannah and their baby.