Twelve💋

Hannah walked into work and smiled as she saw Megan. She went over to her. "Hey."

"Max and I broke up. I told him I couldn't have an abortion. He said it was over," Megan said as she looked at her.

Hannah frowned. "Megs."

"It's okay. I'm okay about this. The baby is what matters to me now," Megan said as she walked inside with her best friend.

Hannah felt bad for Megan. She knew how hard it would be for her being a single mum. She took her hand. "I'm here for you. Okay?"

"Okay."

***
Tom saw Hannah and walked over to her. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" She asked as she looked at him.

Tom smiled. "Was thinking we could go out tonight. Alcohol free of course," he said.

"Can't. Busy. I have to start decorating for the baby nursery," Hannah said. She wanted to make him work for what he wanted.

Tom smirked. "I could help."

"No. It's okay. I can manage."

Tom rolled his eyes. He knew that Hannah was pushing him out and he didn't like it. He wanted to be involved with his baby.

***
Hannah was sitting in her classroom. Megan walked in. "Max is now sleeping with Kim Campbell. Took him a whole weekend for that."

"Megs."

"No don't. It's okay. It really is. If he can get someone else into bed after telling me he doesn't want our baby, then I'm over him. He ruined us. But he still has that tape."

Hannah smiled. "How about this. I'll keep Max busy here. You go to his place and get the tape."

Megan shook her head. "No. He has it in a safe. And I don't know the combination," she said.

"Babes I'm sorry you're going through this. He really doesn't want this baby?" She asked.

"Nope. I told him that I couldn't do it. And that I wanted him with me. He told me it was over and that he didn't want this kid."

***
Hannah was sitting in the cafeteria and smiled as she saw Megan walking over to her with Tom. "Why won't your baby daddy leave me alone?" She asked as she looked at her.

Hannah shrugged. "I don't know. Why won't you leave her alone baby daddy?"

Tom smirked. "Cause that's why. I'm your baby daddy."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Tom. I don't want you back. You cheated on me. I'm making the effort for our baby. Just back off. Pease."

Tom stood up and walked off. He wasn't giving up though. He was going to get Hannah back.

***
Hannah was sitting in her flat. She heard a knock at the door. Groaning to herself, she braced herself for someone she didn't want to see.

Hannah opened the door and saw Tom standing there. She rolled her eyes. She sighed. "What do you want Tom?" She asked.

"You. I want you. Hannah we are meant to be together. You know it."

Hannah shook her head. "You're delusional. You cheated on me. You broke my heart. How do you expect me to forgive you?" She asked.

Tom sighed. "Try. Try for our baby. Please."

Hannah shook her head and closed the door on Tom. But could she truly give up on what she felt for him? Could she give him a second chance?