tease

"stop doing that, you fucking weirdo."

/(name) likes to piss katsuki off

"Doing what?" The girl in question looked up at him angelically. Beneath her bell-like voice, there was an unrelenting mischievousness that was all too familiar. Katsuki grit his teeth, tossing his controller on the desk. (Name) swore she could see the pulsing, red vein symbol above his head.

"Stop sniffing my fucking sheets!" He swiveled around in his chair, headphones hanging loosely around his neck. His glare seared into her skin, a look akin to disgust.

"Ehh? I was just lying here though. If that's what's on your mind, doesn't that make you the weirdo?" She tucked her face further into the comforter, hiding her growing smile as she pretended to be offended.

To be fair, he couldn't help it. As a result of his quirk, Katsuki Bakugou smelled like candy. Not that a lot of people knew since you had to get close to notice, and that was a risk only the stupid would take. But how could he go around smelling like a snack, and not expect her to want some?

"Don't lie," he sneered at her, ignoring the teasing. "I fucking saw you." He clicked his tongue, moving to put his headphones back on. Before he could, she stood up, whirling over to his desk.

"Aww, even though you're so invested in that game?" The girl hummed, clasping her hands over his wrists. "Embarrassed, Kat-su-ki?" She whispered his name in parts, bringing her face closer to his.

"You're one sentence away from getting your ass beat." He put a hand over her face and pushed it away from his, much to her chagrin. Fingers latched onto her midriff, lingering for a second before flinging her body away. (Name)'s smaller frame bounced against his mattress, letting out an airy laugh.

"Sorry," she simpered, looking smugly at the ceiling. "I love making you mad." Like he wasn't already aware of that. Of the three years he's known her, she's done nothing but irritate him and that was a fact.

But when he glanced at her, lying peacefully on his bed -which was now a mess- he couldn't harbor resentment of any type.