him

"[he] forgave me for everything. this a forever thing."

/katsuki clocks (name) in the face

A deafening buzz rang through the arena, going in one ear and out other - stealing nothing more than a piece of her sanity with it.

All the yelling was starting to piss her off. Not just from her opponent, but the crowd toppling over their seats watching the 'top 2' fight each other.

"Stop getting distracted!" Katsuki lunged at her again as she evaded his hands. Sparks stung her skin, narrowly avoiding the blast that followed. Even at a low level, she wasn't used to using her quirk this long, and it was taking a toll on her mind.

"Why don't you let me deal with it? I'll win if that's what you want." The chaos of the arena, coupled with Katsuki and Asura was driving her insane. She wanted nothing more than to knock herself out just so she wouldn't have to deal with them anymore.

"I promise I won't do anything to your precious Katsuki ~ stop being such a scaredy-cat." There was no way of telling if he was lying. Even if he left Katsuki unscathed, there were 3000 other people in the stadium.

While (Name) was in the driver's seat, Asura's power was limited to human brain capacity. But he was no human. Based on how he saved Katsuki from the Nomu, specifically built to take All Might at his best, she didn't want to find out what he was capable of otherwise.

Nothing was stopping him from hurting people anyway. It wasn't like he was the one training to be a hero.

Her shin dug into Katsuki's side in a smooth roundhouse kick, his oblique muscles convulsing under the pressure. He skidded back, reaping the aftershock. Blood rushed to his abdomen to repair the damage while her fist met his cheek in a left hook.

Katsuki's face swung to the side, but it didn't do much. Her quirk made her agile and faster than others could react, but not stronger. She had a habit of being overly cocky, so she preferred to use her legs since they were stronger than her arms by default.

"That's all you got?" He recovered quickly as expected, leaning into his signature stance. His hand rose, beckoning her forth. "Get serious, (Name)."

"I can't," she panted, hands on her knees. "I don't think I can hold out for longer." Her words were labored, vision starting to waver as static filled her ears.

It was getting harder to move, signaling Asura was about ready to take over by force. He technically could, if she couldn't hold him back anymore.

"Then bring it!" He screamed across the stage with an inkling of what she meant. "We're finishing this fight."

The crowd murmured in confusion at his out-of-character encouragement, not knowing the war inside her head.

"Come on, don't you think it would make Aguri happy? Seeing her cool onee-sama on national television." Asura whispered, manipulating her like he always did. She just didn't have the energy to endure it this time around.