stupid

"we started off as close friends. somehow you turned into my girlfriend."

/katsuki and (name) go on a 'study date'

Internships ended later that week, sending students back to school buzzing with excitement and new knowledge.

Except for (Name) who got dismissed the day the hospital called. A smile rose to her face at the thought of seeing her friends again. The week was pretty lonely since there was a limit to how much she could annoy Katsuki during his hero work.

Looking as delinquent as ever, the blond strolled beside her with his fists stuffed in his pockets, bag strewed carelessly over broad shoulders.

The streets were still empty; sun rising to a homey glow that made her want to crawl back in bed — all because they liked to take their sweet time walking to school. In a way, she associated it with him. The color of his eyes, fiery personality, taste in food, just the way he was warm toned in general.

Katsuki sighed. "What."

"Huh?" Came (Name)'s morning voice, half startled when his ruby eyes locked onto hers, before realizing that she was staring at him again.

"Whatever," he clicked his tongue, as she rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled.

"Hey, I've been thinking," she began, gaining his attention. A rare glint of curiosity crossed his face. "Why do you wear a belt anyway?"

Any speck of anticipation in his body vanished when she pointed to his uniform and the low strung style he wore it. No tie, shirt unbuttoned and all. Her hands shot up in surrender at the deadly look he gave her.

"Same reason you have a brain dumbass," he raised an eyebrow, slightly picking up pace. "Decoration."

(Name) let out an impressed huff, catching up to him with a skip in her step. Despite the height difference, she leant her forearm on his shoulder. "Someone's a little pressed this morning."

"I'm not fucking pressed." He shrugged her off, crossing his arms in a very Katsuki fashion. "Finals are coming up, and I don't wanna waste time teaching your stupid ass."

"Oh, so you're planning on teaching me?" He was already regretting the conversation, glaring as her eyes sparkled. "So you do care!"

"Huh? You must be fucking deaf. I clearly—"

"You said you didn't want to. Like that time you didn't want to help me—"

"Shut the hell up before I end you!" He grabbed her by the collar, ruffling her tie as he yanked her up to his height. As carefree as always, (Name) simply puckered up, pillowy lips inches from his, knowing he wouldn't dare. He made a sound in shock.

"You're fucking impossible!" He shoved her back, bringing his forearm up to rest on his cheeks. Warm and blossoming in embarrassment.

"Heh, you're the one who pulled me in." She sent him a cheeky grin, falling back into step as they continued strolling.