desire

"drive me crazy. make me fantasize 'bout you baby."

/katsuki makes a move

"Ahhh," a feminine voice drawled, rose-colored skin melting as she propped herself on top of a rock. "This feels great."

"Right? I'm so glad they have a hot spring here." Her classmate replied, sinking to chin-level as her earphone jacks dipped into the steamy water.

(Name) sighed, leaning against the cool stone wall. It really did feel good. After everything that happened today, they earned it.

She woke up this morning ready to have a blast at summer camp, only for their bus to stop in the middle of nowhere. To make matters worse, some cat lady sent them falling to their deaths as soon as they stepped out.

For eight hours, they traversed a forest full of dirt monsters, fighting tooth and nail until the sun was setting. They only reached the campsite in time for dinner. There was less gossiping and more stuffing their faces like starved animals.

(Name) closed her eyes, preparing herself for tonight's inevitable discussion. Why did x and y pair up this morning? What about when Todoroki shielded her from getting crushed? Help someone out, and now you're in love.

It wouldn't surprise her if they brought up their bus arrangement either, like she didn't always sit next to Katsuki.

The heat coaxed her shaky muscles into a deep sleep, gently rippling against her skin as Mina waded her legs. She rolled her head to release the stiffness in her neck when a voice echoed above.

"—before you become a hero, learn to be a human first." Their eyes snapped to the wall separating them from the boy's side.

"Stupid kid!" Mineta's bitter cry descended as their appointed security guard, Kota, slapped him away like a fly.

"Wow, he's really the worst." Asui slurred, crossing her arms over her chest as she rose out of the water.

"Thanks, Kota-kun!" Mina sent him a cheerful thumbs-up, oblivious to the way his eyes widened to rival the moon itself.

The boy got a clear shot of their bodies, dripping and flushed from the haze, before tipping back and falling to the other side.

The girls gathered in an unorganized circle at Mina's request, some lounging on the couch, tucked into their futons, others just sitting cross-legged on the floor.

(Name) was practically stuck to the ground beside her, 'forced' to take part in their girly activities. It wasn't hard to convince her, though she tried to play innocent. As long as she wasn't the center of attention, she enjoyed her fair share of meddling.

"So, who do you think is the hottest guy in 1-A?" Hakagure questioned the group after an hour of pointless chatter.

The girls and boys were placed in separate rooms — in different corridors of the building because of a purple-headed pervert. How did Mineta even pass the entrance exam?