1 - Tours and Introductions

A/N: Okay this is going to be a very long chapter so buckle up and get ready to read lol

You stood at the door to the house Chanyeol had told you about. You were going to meet the owner of this place and sort things out before you made the final decision to move in.

"It's not like I have a choice," you grumbled to yourself. You knocked on the door and waited. There was a scuffling and a loud crash. You heard someone yell "shit" before there were hurried footsteps. Then the door opened revealing a gorgeous blonde-haired man in casual clothes.

"Can I help you?" He asked, his voice so smooth and silky that you melted inside.

"Uh- um, I'm Y/N L/N. Are you Mr. Park's cousin?" You ask, clearing your throat awkwardly as you look up at the god in human form. He smiles slyly.

"Yeah, I'm Jimin. Please," he said, stepping to the side and motioning for you to come into the house. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N."

"It's nice to meet you, too," you replied as you walked into the house. He closed the door behind you and turned back to you with a cute smile that made you feel shy.

You looked around you at the house that seemed to stretch in all directions. To your left was the kitchen that connected to a dining room. To your right, was a living room that had three couches and a large flat screen TV with a coffee table in the center of the room. Game consoles were connected to the TV and there were small cushions on the floor. In front of you was a short hallway and a staircase leading to the second floor.

"Would you like me to show you around?" Jimin offered.

You nodded and he led you down the hallway. He opened doors to reveal two bedrooms, a bathroom, a laundry room, and a music studio, which he said was used by one of the other tenants. Then he led you up the stairs to the second floor.

"You know, when Chanyeol told me about you, he didn't mention how pretty you are," Jimin complimented as he showed you one of the bathrooms.

"H-He's my boss. That would be inappropriate," you stuttered out, lowering your head and avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"I guess you're right," Jimin chuckled, patting your shoulder lightly and continuing on. He showed you the rest of the bedrooms and bathrooms before coming to the last door.

"This," he said, opening the door, "would be your room."

You stepped inside and looked around. The room was bigger than you had expected and it even had a window with a nice view of a garden. Unlike the other bedrooms, which were furnished and filled with belongings, this one was mostly bare with the exception of a bed, a dresser, and a built-in closet. The walls were a light grey color and the floor was dark hardwood.

You bit your lip as you turned back to Jimin, who was leaning against the doorframe with a bored expression as he stared into the room. "You can paint the walls a different color if you want. Just say the word and we can make a run to the hardware store. Speaking of hardware..."

"Hm?" You quirked an eyebrow in confusion.

"If you keep biting your lip like that around your roommates... you'll turn their software into hardware," Jimin finished with a suggestive smirk.

Your brain seemed to stop working for a split second, and you were about to retort that his comment didn't make any sense before it registered what he meant. Not finding it funny, you sighed.

"I'll keep that in mind," you replied, leaving the room and heading for the stairs. "Since there are four bathrooms, I'm guessing I'll be sharing with someone."