8 - Twenty Four Hours

You were in your room, sprawled on your bed as you tried to put together a Darwinian chest puzzle that Namjoon had given you when Jimin entered.

"Y/N, I would like to cash in that favor," Jimin grinned as he sat next to you on the bed.

"Fine, what do you want?" you sighed, pushing yourself up into a sitting position as you put the puzzle down.

"Spend the whole day with me tomorrow," he replied with a cute smile. "Just the two of us together for a full, twenty four hour day."

"What are we going to be doing?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed in suspicion.

"Don't worry. I have everything planned," Jimin said, continuing to smile in that cute way of his.

"Okay, fine," you sighed, returning your attention back to the puzzle. "But no funny business."

"I guess I'll have to cancel the clowns," he quipped, chuckling at his own joke.

"Oh ba ha ha," you said, dryly. "You know what I meant. What time should I be getting up?"

"Hmm, does seven sound good?"

"Sure," you replied, fiddling with Namjoon's puzzle. "See you then."

"Okay, see you, Y/N," Jimin grinned as he got up and started to leave the room. "And wear something cute and comfy like you did that one time when you beat Seokjin hyung's ass."

"But those were Yoongi's clothes," you told him, turning your attention back to him as he stepped out the door.

"So? I'm sure none of us would mind letting you wear our clothes."

Then under his breath, he mumbled something you couldn't hear.

"You look like our girlfriend when you do."

—————

"So, whose clothes am I wearing today?" You asked yourself as you contemplated what to wear. You crossed the room and opened your window, shivering instantly at the cold breeze that blew inside. You sighed and shut the window once again. "I'm definitely wearing something warm."

You picked up your phone and sent a text to the group chat.

~~~~~~~~

You: can someone lend me a hoodie pls?

Sunshine ☀️: lol why?

Kookie 🍪: r u cold noona??

Sleepyboi 😴: how many u want?

You: I just need one 😅

ChimChim: 😏

DestructionGod: what do you need one for?

You: to wear

WorldwideChef 👨‍🍳: 😂😂😂

DestructionGod: obviously 🙄

TaeTae: wait a minute

~~~~~~~~

In almost no time at all, you heard rapid knocking at your door and you opened it to find Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi holding armloads of hoodies in front of them. You gasped at the sight before cracking an amused smile and standing aside to let them in.

"Guys, I only wanted one," you said as the three boys laid their hoodies on the bed.

"Then pick one," Yoongi replied, showing off his gummy smile as he looked at you.