5 - Two Types of Sick

You found Seokjin passed out on the steps when you came down from your room. He was still wearing his work clothes and he was clearly exhausted from working the long hours in a kitchen all day. Sighing, you sat next to his sleeping form and brushed his hair away from his eyes. You felt his forehead when you noticed he seemed really warm.

He had a fever.

You sighed and shook him gently to wake him up. When he didn't wake up, you went to the living room and saw Hoseok on the couch watching the tv.

"Hi, Hobi. Did you know Seokjin is passed out on the stairs?" You said, motioning behind you as you sat on the arm of the couch.

"Oh, really?" Hobi asked, looking past you at his hyung. "He must have had a long day."

"I think he might be sick. He seemed a little warm," you replied. "Do you think you can help me get him to his room?"

"Sure, no problem," Hobi said, getting up and following you. Both of you got on either side of Seokjin and hoisted him up, carrying him to his room and laying him on his bed. With Hobi's help, you took off Seokjin's shoes and jacket, tucking him in his bed.

"Thank you, Hobi," you said, appreciatively.

"Okay," he replied, wrapping his fingers around your wrist and pulling you against his chest, your faces so close that you could feel his breath as it fanned across your lips. "I'll trust you not to take advantage of him, Y/N."

"What are you talking about? I'd never do that to any of you and you know it," you replied, trying to keep your cool even though your heart was pounding out of your chest. "I let you sleep with me, remember? And if anything, you took advantage of me."

"Huh?" Hoseok let go of you and tilted his head in confusion.

"Well, I was hoping to avoid it, but when we woke up, you had been sleeping on me and I tried getting you up, but you put your face in my boobs," you explained, your cheeks turning pink in embarrassment.

"Wait, that was you and not a pillow?"

You nodded and looked up at him once again. Hoseok's face turned as red as his hair and he covered his mouth.

"Sorry, I did that," he squeaked.

"It's okay. You didn't know," you said, shaking your head. "Just keep it between us, though. The last thing I need is to have the rest of them trying to do the same thing and get away with it."

"You got it. I'll leave now," Hoseok said, walking away awkwardly.

"Bye bye," you waved him off before tending to Seokjin again. You gathered the things you thought you'd need to get for him and brought them back to his room. You dampened a washcloth and carefully draped it over the man's forehead. Seokjin suddenly opened his eyes and looked at you, dazedly.

"Hi," he croaked.

"I'm glad you're awake. Not gonna lie, when I found you passed out, I was kinda worried," you said, honestly.

"Sorry, I think I might have caught something. I'm so attractive that my handsome face must have attracted the flu," he joked, giggling his windshield wiper laugh before breaking out into a coughing fit.

"Easy now," you said, helping him sit up and handing him a glass of water. "Drink this."

Seokjin sipped the water before putting it back on his nightstand and looking back at you. "I'm fine now. You can go do whatever it is you were planning to do."

"Are you just trying to get rid of me?" You asked, leaning closer with a smirk.

"I-I was going to change my clothes when you left," he stuttered out.