3 - Unpacking

You opened the box and emptied the contents onto the floor. You analyzed the pieces of your bookshelf, making sure everything was there before looking up and thinking about where to put the shelf. You glanced at Taehyung, who was opening another box.

"Taehyung? Do you mind handing me my tool box?" You asked, pointing toward the box that was across the room.

Taehyung nodded and brought the box over to you. He looked at the disassembled shelf and then back at you before plopping down next to you.

"Want some help?"

"Yeah, where do you think I should put this shelf?" You asked, gesturing to it before looking around the room.

"Oh, um, how about against that wall over there," Taehyung pointed to the location he was suggesting.

"Sounds great," you said, picking up the pieces and quickly putting them together. "Thank you again for helping."

Taehyung laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Then he started putting pieces together as well. After the two of you, finished putting the bookshelf together, Taehyung moved it against the wall and gave you an unreadable look.

"How's this?" He asked.

"It looks great. I couldn't have thought of a better place to put it," you told him, causing him to give you a boxy grin.

The unpacking process went on for a while longer before you finally decided to move on to unpacking your clothes. You unzipped a suitcase and quickly began putting things away. Taehyung opened another suitcase and started unpacking it, too.

Then a sharp inhale from him made you stop what you were doing. His expression was frozen into one of both surprise and embarrassment, his eyes wide and cheeks flushed. You looked into the suitcase and felt your own face heating up. Inside the suitcase were all of your underwear and bras, and Taehyung was looking at them. You gulped before moving beside him and tapping his shoulder.

"I'll unpack this one," you said, trying to play it cool.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be over there," Taehyung said, pointing toward some other boxes. However, his eyes still remained glued to the contents of the suitcase as if he was hypnotized by the sight.

"You okay, bud?" You asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Oh, uh, yeah," he stuttered out, breaking free of his trance. He tore his gaze away and looked at the floor, walking away as quickly as possible.

You let out a small sigh and quickly put away your undergarments so the suffocating awkwardness would go away as fast as possible. You glanced back at Taehyung every so often and you soon became worried because he was fidgeting around so much.

"Taehyung? Is something wrong?" You asked after you finished putting away your clothes.

"I'm fine!" He nervously exclaimed as he turned toward you for the first time. Then you noticed something that made you smirk.

"Do you need to take a break?" You asked raising an eyebrow as you looked at Taehyung's problem. "You look like you really need to use the bathroom."

He shook his head. "N-No I'm fine."

"You sure?" You crossed the room and Taehyung backed up until he was pressed against the wall. You moved closer to him until you were mere centimeters away. "You've been working very hard. Maybe a trip to the bathroom is a good idea. Help release some stress," you whispered breathily in his ear.

Taehyung gulped, loudly and nodded in agreement. "O-Okay."

"Good boy," you said, pulling away with an innocent smile that said the exact opposite of what you were doing seconds ago. "Now go take that break."