2 - Moving And Snoozing

Bangtan's POV:

All seven boys sat on the couches in the living room, discussing different topics among themselves until Jimin finally decided to get everyone's attention.

"Okay guys. Let's talk about Y/N."

The room went silent.

"What do you all think of her?"

"I already told you I like her," Yoongi said, stretching out and resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"I like her too," Hoseok added.

"Of course you like her," Jungkook pouted, giving Hoseok and Yoongi a sour look. "She's a female version of Yoongi hyung!"

Seokjin choked on his drink and Taehyung quickly patted his back as he tried to regain his composure.

"What are you talking about, Kookie?" Jimin asked in confusion. "She's delightful."

"Hey!" Yoongi shouted. "I'm not that bad!"

"I'm saying she has a poker face 24/7 and you can't tell if she's plotting against you. She has no sense of humor either," Jungkook explained, crossing his arms over his chest as he slouched into the couch cushions. "And she's so sassy. She won't be any fun to hang out with."

"Listen boi—"

"Now that you mention it, she didn't react to anyone's jokes like you'd expect," Namjoon stated.

"She laughed at my jokes!" Seokjin declared with a triumphant look on his face.

"Her sense of humor is definitely broken then," Namjoon replied and now it was Jimin's and Jin's turn to shout defensively.

"She's a very serious person. So what?" Hoseok said. "She's also sweet and respectful. I think we should give her a chance to warm up to us."

"She's hot, too," Jimin added.

"Did any of you stop to consider that she was just uncomfortable because she had to meet seven new people, men at that, who were constantly making questionable remarks?" Taehyung finally spoke, everyone's attention turning toward him. "And she has to find a place to live in almost no time before she's kicked out on the streets. Cut Y/N some slack."

There was a long pause as the rest of the boys processed his words.

"...I was yelling at Joon when I met her," Seokjin admitted.

"Yeah, not the best decision," Yoongi deadpanned.

"You little shit!"

"Wha-"

"OKAY," Jimin cut in. "Tae is right. We didn't give the best first impressions, but she still said she's fine with living here, so what do we all think? Everyone who wants her here, raise your hand."

Jimin lifted his hand in the air and soon the others lifted their own. Jimin looked around and noticed that everyone except Jungkook had lifted a hand.

"Kook?" Jimin questioned.

"Bros before hoes," Jungkook answered.

"Kook, you brat, raise your fucking hand or no banana milk for a month," Seokjin growled at the youngest's refusal.

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror as he searched Seokjin's dangerous glare for any signs of bluffing. Finding none, he reluctantly raised his hand in the air. He couldn't live without his banana milk.

"Okay, fantastic," Jimin smiled. "I'll give her a call and see what time would be good to get her things."

"And tell her that Jungkook will help," Jin said, still glaring at the boy.