6 - Very Dirty Laundry

A/N: Lol this is going to be quite the spicy 🥵 chapter This is for all you Namjoon stans hehe.

It was one of your days off and it was laundry day. You picked up all your dirty clothes that were carelessly strewn across your room and collected them in a laundry basket before making rounds around the house.

Unfortunately, the house was empty and you couldn't ask anybody if they had laundry so you went through the rooms and picked up what you found. You opened the music app on your phone and began humming along to your favorite songs as you gathered laundry.

You entered Namjoon's room and immediately spotted a pair of shorts on the floor near the door. You bent down and picked them up, throwing them in the basket. You brought your gaze up only to see Namjoon sitting on his bed, surrounded by paperwork.

"Oh hi, Namjoon," you greeted, pausing your music. "Um, I'm doing the laundry so if you have any clothes you want washed, you can bring them down. I'll wash them."

"Y/N, I didn't know you were here," he stated, putting his papers down. "Do you have work today?"

"I could ask you the same," you replied, plucking a shirt off the floor. "Aren't you supposed to be teaching a class?"

"It's my day off," Namjoon smiled, displaying his cute dimples.

"And yet, you're still working," you said, quirking an eyebrow. "Anyway, you heard me about your laundry. See ya."

You waved and exited the room, going to the laundry room and sitting your basket down. You quickly sorted out the clothes and threw a load into the washer, adding detergent and fabric softener before pressing start.

"Hey, I brought my—" Namjoon started, before tripping and slamming into the door, pulling it with him as he fell into the room. The door slammed shut and the handle fell off.

Holy shit. The door knob really just broke off the freaking door!

Namjoon sat up and looked up at the door, then down at the door knob on the floor.

"Uh oh," he said, picking the door knob up and looking up at you.

"It's okay," you sighed, going to the door and taking the broken knob from Namjoon and trying to put it back in place. When you put it back, you tried opening the door. Rather than opening, there were a bunch of crunching and clicking sounds and the door refused to move.

"That sounds bad," Namjoon said, standing up and scratching the back of his neck. "Maybe we should call for help."

"Yeah," you grabbed your phone and tried calling Jimin's cell. When there was no answer, you tried the rest of the boys. The only one who answered was Hoseok.

"Hobi Hobi here," he answered cheerfully. "What's up, Y/N?"

"Hobi, thank goodness you picked up. Are you busy right now?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm in the middle of my dance lesson right now," he said. "But I answered because it's you."

"That's sweet, Hobi," you said. "Can you come home as soon as possible?"

"What's the ma—?"

The call was suddenly cut off as your phone died. Your face blanched as you realized what happened.

"Oh no no no!" You pleaded as you tried to turn the device on again, but to no avail. "No, please, no! Namjoon, my phone is dead! Do you have yours? Please tell me that you have your phone on you."

"Ah, sorry," he sighed. "I left it in my room."

"Dammit... What are we gonna do now?" You huffed as you leaned against the wall. "We're stuck in here."