Ep2: Promise

"MR. LEE!!! MRS.LEE!!!! COME OUT!! YOU GUYS OWE ME 154729880432.56 WON!!!! BUT YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE MONEY!!!!" A guy yell. Tears fall out of Hyunwoo's eye. "Awre whey to will us?" Hyunwoo asked. I wipe his eyes and kiss his forehead. "shhh Woo, they aren't going to hurt us" I hope so. "Promise" He said. "Promise, now go to sleep-----"

A guy opens the closet and points a gun at us. In a low voice he says, "Who are you guys and where is-------" "I am Y/n and this is Hyunwoo, my brother, and we are the children of-----" I didn't get to finish my sentance, because he slaps me.

He pulls me out of the closet, still pointing the gun at me. Hyunwoo is screaming stuff like, "Leave my sister alone", "Leave us alone", or "I WANT MY SISTER". The guy just laughs. I bite the guy and run to my brother. I grab my brother and carry him down stairs.

"Damn it" I mubble under my breath. 11 other guys are down stairs. They start coming towords us. I run to the kitchen. I take off my heel and throw it at the window. The window breaks. I jump out of it with Hyunwoo huging me tightly.

Then is see the same guy who slap me infort of us. Pointing the gun at us. "Follow us NOW!!!" He yelled. I follow him. But then i turn towards my car. But there the same 11 men infort of my car. Pointing their guns at us. Then Hyunwoo whispers "Sws wre we going to wie?". I shake my head. Then 2 men pull us into their van.