Ep7: Jackson Wang

Y/N POV

I wake up in this weird room. There is a guy with chains tied around his neck in the corner of the room. He is asleep. I look around for Hyunwoo. He is next to me. Also sleeping. I get of the bed and try to open the door. It is locked. There isn't any windows here either.

The guy wakes up. He weakly smiles. "So you are Y/n, the girl that they have been planinng to kidnap for 4 months now" I nod. "Yes that is me and you are" "I am Jackson Wang. I am a leader of a Mafia called GOT7, GOT7 and Stray Kids use to be business partners, but then that change when I disagree to kidnap you and your brother, The rest of GOT7 manage to escape, but i didn't"

I was Jungshook at the things he said. "So they finally got you" He says. I nod. "Why did you disagreed to kidnap us" I asked. He sighs. "G-Dragon, is my brother in law, and he treats you like a sister. He pretects my sister, I pretect his"

I feel like  barfing. I run into the bathroom and barf. I finish barfing. I come back to the room. Jackson is talking to Hyunwoo. "Wait wou wheb to Waris" Hyunwoo asks. Jackson nods. "I have been all over the world" "woah".

I sit down next to Hyunwoo. I feel something touching my butt. I stand up. It was my phone. Which was under my hoodie. I take it out. Jackson's eyes widen. I sigh in relief that i still have data. I smile to Jackson. "What is one of your trusted mafia member that will always answer his phone" "Youngjae" "What is his phone number" I asked. "127-777-7777" I nod and type it in.

A guy answers "Hello". I put my phone next to Jackson. "Youngjae can you track this phone" "Jackson hyung is that you?" "Yes that is me, i am with Y/n locked up, track this phone's place and break us out, bring Bigbang too" "I am on it, make sure to hide this phone safely" "we will, bye Youngjae" "Bye Hyung" He hangs up. I grab my phone and hid it under a drawer.

Then Lee Know comes in with a food tray. It was Orange Jucie, eggs and pancakes. "Here" I nod and take the food. He walks out of the room locking it I see Jackson's mouth water. I cut the pancakes into 3 pieces. I give one to Hyunwoo and i help Jackson eat his.

_*TIMESKIP*_
We finish the breakfast. Then we hear a bang. The door falls down. I see Bigbang with 6 other men.
G-dragon see me "Y/n" he hugs me while the others help Jackson. Daesung picks Hyunwoo up. "Let's go"