Ep10: Marry her

Y/n POV

I already packed My stuff and Hyunwoo's. Right now I was packing Liri's. Then Hyunwoo, Liri, Taeyang and Daesung came into Liri's room. "I bet you hear the news" said Taeyang. I nodded. "Eomma where are we going to stay" asked Liri. "G-dragon offered us a placed to stay" "Y/n you must hurry up cause Baekyun will come soon" Said Daesung. I finished packing up. "Did you guys bring a car" I asked. They shook ther heads. "don't you have a car" asked Taeyang. I noded. "I do, but Baekyun put a tracker in there" Daesung pulls out his phone and calls G-Dragon to pick us up.

Winwin POV

"Hyung you are already 32, and you still don't get your self a wife" said Jisung. "well y'all know that i want a girl who is a single mother" I said. Taeyong comes in "You would of Married Lee Y/n, BUT EXO had to come in and take her" I nod. Yuta takes his minion plushy and starts grinding on it. " Well I hear that Y/n and Baekyun had a daughter, BUT, Baekyun has been Cheating on Y/n" We all look at him. But then Johnny said "Not my problem" Yuta rolls his eyes. "And that Y/n could leave him pretty soon" Yuta stops Grinding on that poor minion. "from where did you har that" I asked. "From Bambam" "And from where did Bambam hear that" "From his husband" "From where did Jackson hear that" "Y/n" "Oh" I put my face down on my hand. Y/n was supposed to marry me. Her parents had it planned until she got kidnapped. They were supposed to tell her on the day she got kidnaped.