Ep8: Pregnant?

We run out of the room. I see Minho pointing a gun at us. "Leave them alone here or you guys are going to die" G-Dragon kicks the gun out of Minho's hands. T.O.P starts to punch Minho's face. Minho tries to fight back. Then this woman comes out and shoots my arm. I fall down. Taeyang picks me up. That womean starts to yell "PUT HER DOWN SHE TOOK MY MAN"

One of Jacksons friends get Minho's gun. Daesung covers Hyunwoo's eyes and ears. BANG. That woman falls down to the ground. There is another BANG. Minho falls to the ground. Taeyang runs out carrying me. Then i pass out.

Baekyun POV

We looked all over the house. There is no sign of Y/n or Hyunwoo. "Who would of tooking her" Luhan asks. "Well it would of been one of enmies" Lay says. "But who". I stand up "It could of been NCT, GOT7 or StayKids"

Y/N POV
I wake up in a nice room. Bigbang and Jackson's friends are there. One of Jackson's Friend stands up. "You are wake, you were so lucky that she didn't shoot your stomach, or then the baby would of been dead, by the way i am Mark" "Wait what did you mean baby?" I asked. G-Dragon smiles at me. "Y/n you are pregnant" I smile but then frown

"Where is Jackson and Hyunwoo" I asked. Then this other tall guy stands up "I am JB, GOT7's leader, Jackson is in the other room resting and Hyunwoo is playing with my son" I sigh in relief. "So Y/n where were you this past few months" Daesung asked. I smile "I was kidnap, then NCT also tried kidnaping me and Hyunwoo, but EXO stoped them and EXO asked me if i wanted to stay with them or go back home and chose to stay with them"

"Wait, so you are Baekyun's new girlfriend that everone is talkng about" JB asks. "Well we aren't dating yet" JB then puts his hands on his head "Fuck, Exo is going to think that we kidnaped you" Then we hear a bang and a woman comes in my room holding Hyunwoo and this other boy. "JB go get Jackson" She says. JB nods and runs out of the room. Hyunwoo hugs me. JB comes into the room with Jackson. BigBamg and the rest of GOT7 leave the room.

The woman smiles at me "I am Wendy and this is my son Jaewoo" I smile back at her. " I am Y/n and this is my brother Hyunwoo" She nods. Jackson sits down on a chair and puts Hyunwoo on his lap. Then i hear a familar voice yell. "WHERE ARE THEY"

Baekyun. I quickly get off the bed. My hand still hurts but i don't give a fuck. I run out of the room. "Y/n come back" Wendy says, but i ignore her. I run to the living room and see Baekyun about to shoot JB. "BAEKYUN NO" I yelled. EXO and GOT7 look at me. Baekyun drops to gun and hugs me. He then gets his gun and points it at JB.

"Baekyun GOT7 did not kidnap me, it was Strsykids, GOT7 helped me escape, so put that gun down or i am going to stay with them and raise Hyunwoo and your child by myself" I said. He drops the gun and looks at me. "You are pregnant?"