Ep3: Sehun

Baekyun POV:

Y/n and Hyunwoo fall asleep. "Baekyun do you think their parents are going to find out that they are miss, Cause when need Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee dead" Said Suho. Y/n wakes up and laughs. "Do you guys think our parents care if we are missing or not"She said. D.O slaps her. I kind of feel bad. "Who said you can talk"D.O said in a mad tone.

She looks at her brother then at us. "Can you just leave my brother and take me"She said in a sad voice. "I ain't taking this car back around" Said Lay. She sighs and hugs her brother tightly. Sehun takes of his hoodie and tries to give it to her.

"Here you might be cold" he said giving her a warm smile. I fell my blood boiling. She smiles back and says "thanks". Sehun carries her brother while she puts on his hoodie.

_-Timeskip-_

We get to our mansion. Y/n honestly does look like she cares how big it is. "Swis mwe ws hunrgy" said Hyunwoo putting his hand on his stomach. Sehun smiles and says "I promise you will eat when we go in". I see Y/n smiles at Sehun.

We get of the Van and walk in. "Your guys room is next to my and Sehun" I said in a cold tone. She nods. "follow me" Sehun says and she follows him up stairs.

Y/n POV

"This your room" Sehun says pointing at a room. "And this one is my, ok, I will buy you you guys some clothes while you take a bath ok. If Baekyun hurts you or D.O or Kai or Lay or Suho or anyone hurts you guys, tell me" He said.

"Thank you" I said. I walk into the room with Hyunwoo. Sehun closes the door and leaves. Hyunwoo starts to jump on the bed. "Get off Hyunwoo, lets take a bath" I said in a sleepy tone. We walk into the bathroom and i take off his clothes. I turn on the water making sure it was luke warm. I put Hyunwoo in the tub.

"I want a wubber ducky" He says. I giggle. "Probably Sehun will buy you one" I said. He giggle and says "Wis whas a wrush" I spalsh water on Hyunwoo. "Hey i do not" I said.

-_Timeskip_-

After hyunwoo took a shower and i took one. While i was taking my, Hyunwoo was one the bed wearing Sehun's hoodie and watch TV. I hear someone open the door of the bathroom.

"Hyunwoo what do you want" I said. But there was no answer. Then someone moves the curtin. I scream and tried to cover myself. It was Sehun. He blushes and lets go of it. "Sorry, umm i brought you some clothes and Baekyun Hyung says to get out of the shower, you are wasting all the warm water and you have 10 mintues to go down and eat dinner" he said. Problaby still blushing.

BAEKYUN POV

Sehun comes down with Hyunwoo, all change into new clothes. I see that Sehun's face was all red. "What happen" i ask. "Sehun hyung wpen the wurtin while my wis was wtaking a whower and saw her naked" said Hyunwoo. Sehun nods. Why do i feel mad.