Ep 9: happy famliy

Y/n POV
8 years later
me and Baekyun are just dating, we had a daugther name Liri, EXO and GOT7 became friends. My parents die on a mission and i got all the money.

I put Liri on my lap. "Shhh" I kisses her nose. "When is appa coming" she said. I shruged. "I don't know" Then Hyunwoo came into Liri's room. "Y/n, can me and Liri go to the park" I looked at my ten year old brother and at my 8 year old daughter. "Sure but rember, don't talk to any stranger" I said. Hyunwoo nods. Liri gets of my lap. They but kisses my cheek and walk out of Liri's room. Ring ding dong. My phone rang. G-dragon was calling me. I answered. "Hello" "hello Y/n, umm can i tell you something" "Sure" "Baekyun...cheated on you"

Hyunwoo pov

Liri let's go of my hand and runs to the swing. She gets on and i start to push her. Then I see Baekyun and this other woman coming to the park. I pull Liri out of the swing and run to a bush. "Woo why did you do that" she asked. I put my finger on her mouth and look at Baekyun. Liri notices. "Jisoo you know i love you" Baekyun said. The woman noded. I quickly take out my phone and start to record this. The woman nods. Then they start to kiss. Baekyun breaks the kiss and goes on his knee. "Jisoo
will you marry me" He pulls out a ring. Jisoo smiles and nods. I AM LOSING MY SHIT. Also is Liri. Liri gets out from the bush and slaps Baekyun. "What the hel--- Liri What are you doing here" Then i come out of the bush. "We were playing here on the swings and then saw you with that slut" I said. That woman slaps me. Liri is aready done with the shit this woman did.

"DAESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liri yelled. Baekyun turns pale. (Daesung is Liri's favorite and whenever she yells his name he appers there) 3,2,1. BOOM, Daesung appers there. "What is it Liri" "that woman slapped Hyunwoo" (Don't ever mess with Daesung or his niece, if you do, you die) 3,2,1 BOOM! Taeyang appers. He see the slap mark on my face and that Baekyun was still on his knee holding the ring. (ringa linga) "Taeyang slaps that woman and starts punching Baekyun. Daesung puts Liri on his back and grabed my hand and started to run. I thought that we will alwayss be a happy family.