Ep5: Feelings

I sit back down. Kai is smirking at us. "I bet Sehun just got a boner" He giggles. I throw one of my pancakes at him. "No, that was not what happened sir, i choke on my food that was all" I said. I don't even know what a boner is. I get comferble on Sehun's lap.
We contiune to eat breakfast.

NO POV

Little did Y/n know that Baekyun was stareing at them. The way she moved. If Sehun touched her. Sehun softly kisses her neck. She bite her lip. Then they hear a bang!

Y/n gets up and EXO and Hyunwoo do too. Baekyun grabs Y/n, taking her to the safe room. Sehun grabs Hyunwoo pulling him to another safe room.

"What is going on" Y/n asked. Baekyun puts his hand on her mouth. Baekyun slowly pushes her into a closet that is in the safe room. "I can stay here alone" she offered. He shakes his head. "As long as i see you, you are safe" He whispered.

Y/n nods. But then she rembers Hyunwoo. "What about Hyunwoo" She ask. Baekyun smiles softly and hugs her and says. "He is with Sehun" She smiles.

Then EXO comes through the door. But Y/n and Baekyun did not know.

Right when Kai opens the door. Y/n trips on a shoe. Makes her fall door on top Baekyun.
Faces centimeters away from each other.

Y/N POV

"Wrong time" Kai sighed. Sehun covering Hyunwoo's eyes. "what happen" Hyungwoo asked. Suho giggles. I get off of Baekyun. "we where having nothing" Baekyun says while standing up.

"Y/n and Baekyun sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" chants D.O and Kris and Hyunwoo. "shut up" I said. They contiune singing. "She said shut" Sehun raspy voices says.

They shut up. But then Luhan, Kai, and Chen start to sing "Sehun and Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I sigh. Living with them.

"what was the big bang" I ask. They look at me and Hyunwoo. Xiumin sighs "Stray Kids".

"Straight who" I ask. Baekyun sighs. "Stray Kids is a Mafia group, who secretly works for your parents" Kai says "They might have tried to come for you". I gulp. I didn't want to go back. Baekyun holds my hands. "If you want to go you guys can go back home"

NO POV

EXO stood there jungshook. This is the first time Baekyun asked someone if they wanted to be set free.

Y/n shook her head. "I don't want to go". "Why?" asked D.O. Y/n looks at EXO.

Y/n giggles "you guys are our new family"