Ep6: Kidnap

5 Months later. No POV

Y/n, Hyunwoo and EXO, started to get closer to each other. EXO knows Y/n and Hyunwoo's Secrets. But Y/n knows a little of EXO secrets.

Y/n started to get feelings for Baekyun and Sehun. Baekyun also started getting feelings for Y/n. He will treat Hyunwoo like a son. Secretly Hyunwoo will call Baekyun Appa. But Sehun also has feeling for Y/n and Luhan.

Y/n yells at Kai "WHY DID YOU GIVE HYUNWOO TOO MUCH COOKIES" while chasing him around. Baekyun puts a wet towel on Hyunwoo's stomach and chuckles. "Your sister is insane right" Hyunwoo nods and whispers.

"Do you like her Appa?" Hyunwoo asks out of the sudden. Baekyun blushes. "Maybe". Hyunwoo giggles.

Y/n finally gives up on catching Kai so she walks into Luhan's room. Luhan was playing a game on his phone.

"Hey Y/n can i confess something to you" He doesn't move his eyes from his phone. "sure" she sits down next to him. "I have a crush on Sehun" he says turning of his phone.

Y/n is jungshook. "Well ask him out" she offers. He shakes his head and turnss off his phone. "No, i don't think he likes me" he says. He hugs and Y/n hugs him back. And kisses his cheek.

Right when she kisses his cheek Baekyun comes in laughing with Hyunwoo. Baekyun frowns at the sight. "Oh, Hi hyung" Luhan says. Baekyun rolls his eyes. "I just want to tell you to get ready for the mission" Baekyun says coldly.

Luhan breaks the hug and starts to get ready. Baekyun smiles at Hyunwoo "Buddy get your toys and and go to the safe room" Hyunwoo nods.

Y/n walks out of Luhan's room. She goes to the kitchen. She starts looking for Hyunwoo's sipy cups in the cabinets. "found it" she says to herself. Then she feels to strong arms around her hips.

She turns around and sees Baekyun. Baekyun smashes his lips on hers. Passionly kissing her. She kisses him back.

But little did they know, that Baekyun's ex was watching them.

Y/N POV

He breaks the kiss and whispers "You are only my" and kisses me again. I move my hands on to his neck droping the sipy cup. I kiss him back. He moves his hands down to my hips and bites my lip. I softly moan. He smirks and puts his tounge inside my mouth.

Then Hyunwoo comes down stair and sees us kissing. "OMG Finally" we break the kiss. He hugs us. "Winally Appa" I look at Baekyun. "He calls you that" I ask.

Baekyun and Hyunwoo nod. Then Hyunwoo picks up his sipy cup. Baekyun picks up Hyunwoo. "Y/n go get your stuff and go to the safe room" Baekyun says.

I nod and go to my room. I get some of my and Hyunwoo's clothes. I also get my and his toothbrushes.

I take them too the safe room and go to Baekyun. "Baekyun i am going to take a shower ok" I said. He smirks and nods. I shiver to his actions.

I got back to my room. I pick out some pj's and panties. I don't sleep with a bra since i feel uncomfble sleeping with one on.

I start to undress myself and entire the shower. I turn on the water. I start to wash myself. Then i feel two strong arms around my waist.

I turn around and see Baekyun. I quickly cover myself with my hands. He chuckles at my action and moves my hands. "Don't cover yourself" He press his lips on my.

(TIMESKIP CUZ YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND CUZ I DON'T WANT TO CALL TAEMIN FOR HOLY WATER)

(LETS CONTINE WITH THE STORY)

We both cum together. He pulls out me. Both off us are panting. "Does this mean we are a couple" I ask. He nods and kisses me. He turns off the (unholy) water.

He grabs 2 towels and gives me one and he dries himself of and says "I gotta go". He kisses my cheek and walks out of the bathroom

Baekyun POV

I change quickly and go down stairs. Everone is stareing at me. Tao is covering Hyunwoo's ears. "you guys could been a little quiet, there is a children here" Chen points at Hyunwoo and Sehun.

I chuckle. Y/n comes down. "Hyunwoo lets go take a shower" Hyunwoo nods. "Wait wan I give appa a wiss" he asks. Y/n nods.

EXO stood there jungshook. "Did he just call you appa" Xiumin asks. I smile and nod. Hyunwoo comes over to me and kisses my cheek. "See ya in 2 week buddy" I said. Then i pull Y/n on to my lap and kiss her.

"I AM GOING TO CALL TAEMIN!!!" Yells Lay. Y/n giggles and gets off of my lap. I whisper to her "As long as i see you, You are save"

Y/N POV

EXO leaves and Hyunwoo and i are in the safe room. He is watching a moive while i am reading a book.

We heard a bang in the house. I turn of the TV and grab Hyunwoo and hid in the bathroom. Since last time we hid in the closet we got kidnap by EXO. I pull out my phone and dial Baekyun's number.

He answers. "Babe what is----" "Some is the house" I whisper. "Don't leave the safe room, we are going to be back soon" He hangs up.

Then i hear a familar voice. "Y/N WERE ARE YOU!!" I open the bathroom door and grab Hyunwoo's hand.

I open the door of safe room and run out of Sehun's room. *THE SAFE ROOM IS IN SEHUN'S ROOM* We go to the middle of the hallway. I start to cry when i see him.

HIM, is my other younger brother.

Lee Know.

I hug him. He doesn't hug back. "Taeyeon they are here" he says. Then I black out.

BAEKYUN POV

Kris quickly drives back to my mansion. We go inside. The manison is a mess. I don't care about the mess and go to the safe room. Y/n and Hyunwoo were missing.