Ep 4: boner

I put on the outfit they Sehun chose.

The skirt is really short

The skirt is really short. I thought. I but my hair in a ponytail (YeosangXponytail) i walk down stairs and each of them look at me. I blush. Sehun grabs my hand and takes me to the table. The is only 13 chair how are we all going to sit. Sehun sits down and pulls me on his lap. He smiles at me. I blush and smile back.

"Wis got a boyfriend ohhhhh" Hyunwoo said. "Shut up Hyunwoo" i said. Then a maid puts a plate pancakes infront of us. "Ummm is this for you are me" I ask Sehun. Sehun smiles and says "You, i already ate". I start to eat.

"well let's us introdue you to us. I am Lay" the one across of us said. "I am Kai" said one next to Hyunwoo" "I am Suho, the mom of the group" "I am Chanyeol" "Luhan" "I am Kris" "I am Xiumin" "i am Chen' "I am D.O, the one who slap you in the car" " I am Tao" "And i Baekyun, the leader of the group"

"I am Y/n and this Hyunwoo" I said. " Can you tell us about you guys" asked Chen. "Four years ago i started a fashion company called Glee with Mafia leader G-dragonand moved out of my parents house and brought my own, but then my Eomma got pregnant again and i had to move back" I said.

"Why did you move back" Ask Kai. "Well growning up, i got abused be my parents and i didn't want Hyunwoo to get hurt" I said. Then i feel something hard under me.

"YEET" I yell amd fall down the the grown. "What happen" Kai asked. "Oh ummmm" Sehun blushe.