chapter-16-Stolen weapon

David

i growled as emotions waved off of me. they came back in one second. i closed my eyes and stood still for a second before standing and staring at Euphrosyne. I warned her many times about doing that. She wasn't even worth it now that i could think clearly i had to find Adam. Without a word to anyone i walked away from the room.

"David!" I didn't have to even turn around to know who it was. Linda. Last time I seen her is when I visited heaven. I didn't stop walking but I could hear her running after me. " please David I'm worried." I stopped and glared at her I didn't have time for this. Adam was the only thing on my mind. "i know that kana is Adam." i stopped and glared at her. her eyes held pity. this made me glare at her even more.

"If you-"

"I'm not going to tell anyone but what are you going to do?" she glared back at me waiting for me to answer. but i didn't even know myself. if i told them about Adam they would only take him away from me. i couldn't handle that again. i found out that Adam was kana when we were back in heaven and i could see how the marking on him reacted the same as the did before. but i couldn't let him know. he was much more curious now and wouldn't have listen to me about staying hidden.

"i don't know. but Linda i'm warning you now i will kill anyone" she placed her hand on my back. her eyes turned to sympathetic.

"i know that why i'm not saying anything to anyone." she laughed a bit. "you know you still have people you can trust. if you need anything. i mean anything come to me."

i stared at her and say nothing but truth in her eyes. "since you said that i want to ask for your help." her face turned serious. i spent the next moments explaining to her that i couldn't sense Adam anywhere near. as i finished i saw Lilith enter the room. we both went quiet and she tilted her head.

"why do you two go silent when i come around?" she frowned and leaned against the table. i rolled my eyes at her childish actions.

"because your not apart of this walk nor you are wanted" i growled towards her. she glared at me and Linda stared wide eye at me.

"about the situation. i think we should leave as soon as possible" i nodded my head in agreement wanted to find him soon. i could feel the pressure in my chest start to build.

"i want to come!" Lilith ran over. i shook my head and was about to speak but she cut me off. " i'm coming. i'm tired of sitting here like the rest of them. bring me along i can be useful i know a lot. more than you know."

i frowned and closed my eyes and smoke poured from me. it cover the three of us. no matter how much i was annoyed Lilith and her ways. she was useful. the only thing was to worried about was if she could be trusted. there were only a few people i could trust in the all the worlds.

when the smoke cleared we were in my home. my heart started to slam again my chest. he wasn't there. i couldn't feel him anywhere. my chest became tighter. what if someone found him? what if i lost him again"

"David!"

i cant. i cant go though that pain again.

"David! stop!" i can back to reality and the floor was full of black liquid. Linda and Lilith was standing on the chair.

i held out my hand allowing a scythe to appear. these scythe are temporary they are nothing like the real one but they last for a while. i swung it upwards and the liquid travel up also. then i held up my hand and collected it. they both stepped down and stared at me. "sorry. i got lost in my head." i turned towards the front door. "hes not here. i don't feel him."

"Adam?" Lilith said. i said nothing to her and kept moving. " i have a idea where he might be." i stopped and turned to her. "he probably looking for answer and the only place i can think that can give him it is the first Adam. i believe we mentioned it before" she frowned harshly. i would be lying if i said i didn't feel guilty about leaving him here along.

"where is he?" i growled.

" i believe i tracked him down to earth." earth? how the hell did he get there. a portal couldn't be opened from the inside. someone had to help him most thought struck back to his friend back in heaven. She took him. She stole him.

"Take me to him" she stared at me for a bit then her eyes glowed White. In the first second her eyes returned she nodded at me.

" New York is the place we have to go." I nodded and the smoke started to appear. Linda and Lilith move closer.

Linda turned towards Lilith "how does Adam have all this information".

Lilith rolled her eyes. "Because Adam is just a sly fox. He collects so much important information but when trouble show up he runs away back to hiding." I looked over to her. She looked pissed. I have heard that she been tracking him down to kill him. It was never my business so I never said anything in it.

My only goal was to find Adam and that I was going to do. And I was going to kill whoever stole my weapon. I should have never left. This was all my fault i trusted him so much I didnt even think about the other people that could hurt him.

Kana I will not let you down again.