- 1 -

"Yeahh, another work of art."

You were hacking another online game, for fun, no reason whatsoever. It's become more like a hobby to hack. It didn't really take that long to learn the ways of hacking into games, it's only difficult to hack into softwares or computers.

Currently, you were doing an infinite money hack, very generic, nothing too special. It was pretty easy, considering you've inputted the same hack in almost every RPG game you came across online.

'Ding!-'

Notification? Message? From whom?

Apparently it was from your friend. She decided she wanted you to help her hack her NDS. The game was supposed to be Pokémon White. She just couldn't stand the fact that she couldn't win that one battle. ( Take a guess )

You sighed. "This is why I wanted to help her win that, yet she didn't want my help!"

'Ding!-'

Another?

'im at home now, come to my house and get the nds'

"The fuck? She couldn't even bring it to my house?"

So then you took a short trip to her house to get the cartridge. Half way you weren't really sure if you would successfully hack the game or if you would just break it unintentionally.

"I'm here." You then heard loud footsteps coming to you direction from inside the house.

"Oh my god, you actually came I thought you would ditch me!"

"You're my friend for Arceus sake, why would I decline help from my amigo?" "Since when did you start using Pokémon names in your sentences?" "Since now no questioning."

She led you to her room. It was an average size, and very pink.. though it didn't surprise you considering her personality and the fact you've came here before.

"So I couldn't beat this guy..." You looked at her console and saw she couldn't beat that one fool, Fucker Ghetsis. You really hated his guts.

"You're telling me you couldn't beat this asshole?" "It's not my fault his Hydriegon was so hard to beat!" " You literally only need a bug type or an ice type and tons of hyper potions then you could've beaten his ass!" "... Maybe I should have cought that Sewaddle..."

"Fine, I'll hack it for you. But what kind? Like extra money for potions or high stats?"

"High stats. For all my Pokémon."

"Cool, but what's in it for me?"

She gave a nervous look. "Oh uh that? I haven't thought of that..."

Wow what a friend. "I'll make the decision then. Take me to that new cafè nearby and order a / an (F/F). For free."

She gave another nervous look. "About that... I used up my savings for that teddy bear..."

"The fuck? How in the Dialga do you even live?" "It was too cute I couldn't resist okay?"

Suddenly her face lighted up. "I know! I'll let you play my NDS!" You gave her a disappointed look "How is that a reward?" "I mean, you always wanted to play Pokèmon White, right? Tell you what, once you finish hacking the game, I'll win that battle. After that, you can delete my save and play through the whole thing yourself!"

"Huh. Sounds reasonable... Fine then."

"Yayyyy! You're the bestest friend, (Y/N)!"

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

You took the cartridge home and started doing your thing. It was pretty easy, with the help of experience and the Internet.

"Yep, it's done! Didn't take that long either."

You started the game in her NDS console she lent you. You needed to test it for glitches so she wouldn't start nagging you to fix it.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"Aight so far so good." You beat Fucker Ghetsis already, but you didn't want to save so she would have to beat him herself.

'Crrk!-'

Suddenly, the NDS shut down. "Fuck, did I break it?" You tried to turn it back on by pressing the power button, holding the power button, and eventually tried to open the console to see if you managed to break anything inside.

"If it's broken, it's fine for her... But then I don't get to play Pokèmon White anymore!" But then you thought what if she would be angry with you for the rest of your life? She's currently your only friend and the only one to talk to you besides your parents. You don't feel like breaking your relationship any time soon. You started to panic more and more as even more negative thoughts filled your mind.

Suddenly once more, pain shot through your chest like a bullet. The last things to you saw was the ceiling and the broken NDS console you held in your hands until you blacked out.

...

...

...

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"(Y/N), wake up! Today is your big day! You're finally going to get your first Pokémon!"

You woke up to the voice of a woman, you assumed because of the feminine 'feel'. It was bright, the morning sun shone through the open windows of your room.

"... What happened?"

note: yayy first chapter. Too long? Too short?