- 3 -

You are challenged by Pokèmon Trainer Bianca!

"Let's do this, Snivy!" "Sniv!"

"We can do this, Oshawott!" "Osha!"

"Snivy, use leer! Intimidate them as best as you can to lower their defense!"

Snivy did as told, and narrowed her eyes at Bianca's Oshawott, making it's defense fall.

"Oshawott, use tackle!" Oshawott did just as Bianca said, and charged into Snivy with full power.

███████▒▒▒

What?

Somehow, a bar appeared above Snivy's head, 85% of it coloured red and the rest in black.

"Hey Bianca, do you see that?" You asked, hoping your brain wasn't going nuts.

"Huh? See what? Are you trying to distract me?" Bianca was confused at first, but then shook it off as you trying to distract her from the fight.

"Stay focused, (Y/N). Worry about that later." Cheren told you.

"Snivy, tackle it as hard as you can!" Snivy tackled Oshawott, and as that happened you saw another bar appeared on top of Oshawott's head.

█████▒▒▒▒▒

This time the black part was more than the black part in Snivy's bar.

Oh, I see...

You figured that you were able to see the health bars of Pokèmon in a fight, interesting. Maybe you could use this to your advantage, no one else can see it anyway.

"Snivy, you got half it's HP down, just tackle again and you can win!"

"Uhh, Oshawott, use Tail Whip!"

Bad decision.

You knew Snivy's base speed was more than Oshawott, as you have hacked the game before, knowing that you've seen the base stats of all three starters in the code. Snivy struck first, and it was all over for Bianca.

"Yeah! We did it, Snivy!" "Sniv!"

So far you were enjoying yourself in this world, you thought you would stay and enjoy a bit more until you started figuring out how to get back. You couldn't stay here for the rest of your life after all...

"Wow, you're gonna be a great Trainer someday, (Y/N)! I can tell! No doubt!"

"Uh, Bianca? Would you mind taking a look around?"

You and Bianca looked around the room and saw Pokèmon paw prints everywhere, even on the ceiling somehow. The bed was messy, and...

"The TV!" Bianca exclaimed. Yeah, it's broken. The Wii set doesn't seem to have a scratch, though.

"Wow, Pokèmon are amaaaaaaazing! So small, yet so strong! ...Oh uh, sorry about your room (Y/N)..."

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean it. I was too caught up in the battle as well, so it's also my fault." You swear Bianca is just like your friend in the real world.

Cheren came along. "You.. are completely hopeless. Here! I'll restore your Pokèmon's health for you." He said as he used a potion on Oshawott. Then he turned to you. "(Y/N)'s Pokèmon need to be fixed up as well."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I know! Hey Cheren, how about you battle too? With all you know, I'm sure you can battle without turning the room into a disaster area like I did!"

"I believe you're right! It'll be no problem to keep the room from getting any messier. Besides it's no fair you two are the only ones who get to have fun battling!"

He looked at you with a serious face. "It's decided, (Y/N). You'll be my opponent... In my first Pokèmon battle!"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

You are challenged by Pokèmon Trainer Cheren!

"Come on, let's get another win, Snivy!" "Sniv!"

"Let's see what you can do, Tepig!" "Tep Tepig!"

Health bars appear above Snivy and Tepig's head.

"Snivy, use leer just like before!"

Snivy gave Tepig a super intimidating look, lowering it's defense like she did to Oshawott.

"Tepig, don't let it get to you. Use tackle!"

Too bad, it's defense is already down.

You started seeing the stats and EXP of the Pokèmon. Didn't think this power of yours is slowly starting to grow.

"Brace yourself, Snivy!"

Snivy prepared for the impact. Somehow the damage done was slightly lower than what Oshawott did.

"Again Tepig!" "Oh no you don't! Snivy dodge and use a full power tackle!"

Snivy managed to dodge Tepig's attack on time, and landed a critical hit on Tepig by luck, one-shotting Tepig.

"Tepig is unable to battle, (Y/N) and her Snivy are the winner!" Bianca shouted happily.

"Yay! Another victory for the (Y/N) and Snivy duo!" You said as Snivy leveled up with the EXP it gained from both fights.

"Seems like you leveled up, buddy." Snivy smiled at you, feeling stronger.

"I made a strange blunder in my first battle, but this feeling I have... I'm finally a trainer."

"You sure are, Cheren. You put up a good fight."

"Thanks, (Y/N). But first, let's apologize to your mother about your messed-up room." He went downstairs to where your mom was.

"O-Oh! I'm coming too!" Bianca said as she picked up her somehow untouched bag beside my bed.

'This is gonna be one heck of a journey.' You thought as you packed your belongings for the start of an adventure of a lifetime.