- 2 -

"What happened?"

You sat up on 'your' bed. You looked around the room, noticing it was strikingly similar to that of the protagonist's room in Black and White.

Could it be?

Your thoughts were cut off by 'your mom' calling you again. "Get up sweetie! You wouldn't want to miss your big day, right?"

Your brain decided that you were part of this world now, not hesitating to reply with "Alright, mom!"

So one of the series' best moms is officially your own mom. Wow.

You quickly got up to change into casual clothes, surprised that the wardrobe had the clothes that you had in the real world. (Imagine yourself in whatever outfit best suits your style)

You went downstairs to see the signature professor of the generation 5 games. "Professor Juniper is here, sweetie."

"Good morning, (Y/N)! Are you excited to get your first Pokémon?" The professor asked. "Of course I am!" "That's great! I've asked Bianca and Cheren to meet up at your house. Don't open this box until they have arrived, alright?" You replied with a fine "Sure!"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I heard from the professor. Can we have a Pokémon?" Cheren came to your room, obviously because Professor Juniper called him. "Of course you can! We just have to wait until Bianca arrives though."

"..."

"Speaking of which, what's taking her so long?"

You heard loud footsteps, reminding you of your friend before all this happened. You assumed it's Bianca.

"Am I a little late again? Sooooorryyyyyyy!!"

"Sorry to say this Bianca, but you were actually the opposite of a little late.." You told her. "Seriously, Bianca. I've known for a long time that you never had any sense of time, but today is the day we get our first Pokémon!" Cheren added, which I internally winced at. It probably hurt for Bianca. F's in the chat for Bianca.

"I know. Sorry (Y/N). Sorry Cheren."

She put her bag down next to your bed. "So where's the Pokémon? It was delivered to (Y/N)'s house so she gets first pick." Bianca stated. "Naturally. (Y/N), open the box, I want to see the Pokémon now!" Cheren said, excited to pick his first amigo as an almost new trainer.

"Alright, patience my friend."

You unwrapped the ribbons on the present box that kept the starter Pokémon of the Unova region, not before reading the note on it that said:

◤                                                             ◥

(Y/N), Cheren and Bianca, I have brought three Pokémon, one for each of you, so please settle your choices politely. Enjoy your Pokémon!

- Professor Juniper

◣                                                             ◢

"Well then, I will be picking Snivy. Just look at it and you would immediately assume it's the best!" You said happily, picking up the Pokèball that held your future friend.

"I'm not sure I agree with you on that, (Y/N). I think Oshawott is better, so that's what I'm picking! Cheren, you take that one." "Hey, who said you could pick for me? Fine, I wanted Tepig anyway." Cheren said. You swear they were better friends than you and either one of them combined. Kinda makes you feel sad, considering the protagonist is always left behind in the games.

"Now that everyone has their Pokémon, how about we have a Pokémon battle!" Bianca suggested excitedly. She must really want to if she didn't think through what might happen to my TV..

"Bianca.. I know the Pokémon are weak, but you still shouldn't have Pokémon battles inside a house." Cheren said, slightly disappointed of how airheaded Bianca can be sometimes.

"Hey Cheren, it's okay, just as long as we don't break anything, then it should be fine, right Bianca?" You tried to back Bianca up, guilty for grieving her when she got here late.

"Yeah! Don't be a worrywart. And these little guys are weak, just like you said. It shouldn't be a problem!" Bianca says happily, earning a sigh from her friend.

"(Y/N), I challenge you to a battle!"

"Bring it on!"