- 8 -

"Wake up, (Y/N)!" You heard a high-pitched voice call out. It was so loud it nearly made your ears bleed.

"Ow! Bianca, do you need to be so loud?" You scolded.

"Sorry, (Y/N)..." Bianca said sheepishly. "But I'm just so excited for today! I wonder what'll happen, what if I find a cool Pokèmon to catch? Or maybe beat another gym? There's just so many possibilities!" She squealed.

"I get your enthusiasm, Bianca." You said before the room became quiet again.

"So! What the you gonna do today? Are you maybe gonna find a boyfriend like your mom said?" She said.

Yo what

"W-What? No! The Pokèmon League is my priority." You told her.

"Pokèmon League?" She asked confused.

"Bianca, you're telling me you don't even know why you're defeating all these gyms for?" You said disappointed.

"No! The main thing of this journey is to find out what I wanna do in life! I just saw you and Cheren were doing it so I joined in..." She trailed off.

"Don't worry, you can challenge the gyms to be stronger, and hopefully it'll inspire you to figure out what your future will be." You reassured. Seriously, she was just like your old friend.

"Aha, thanks, (Y/N)!" She said. "Oh man, we gotta get ready!" She hastily took some clothes out her bag and changed in the bathroom.

"Wake up, guys." You told your Pokèmon who were still sleeping. What were they dreaming that made them not want to wake up?

"Sniv?" Snivy woke up groggily. "Yeah, we have a huge day ahead of us, and more trainers to face. Get ready, alright?" You told Snivy as she tried to shake Patrat awake.

You walked towards the desk where Panpour and the egg was.

"Wake up, sleepy head." You told him.

"Pan?" Panpour slowly woke up and looked around the room, before getting real energetic. "Pan!" He took stance in front of the egg.

"You really like guarding that egg, huh?" You said with a small smile. Panpour nodded enthusiastically.

"(Y/N), you can change your clothes now!" Bianca said while coming out the bathroom. Right, you were still in your pyjamas.

You changed into the strangely clean clothes you wore yesterday. Someone must've washed them, but who? (Oh man a mystery?)(Jk it was Bianca, she's so sweet)

"Why don't you go check on Cheren?" Bianca asked. "Why? He's probably already out of the Pokèmon Center."

"Oh yeah... But what if he isn't, y'know?" She insisted. "Okay... But only if you come with me. Like you said, you never know what'll happen." You requested.

"Sure!" You both packed up. With your Pokèmon by your side, and Panpour still holding the egg, dunno how he does it, you both went to Cheren's room, which just so happen to be right next to yours. At least, the sound of the door opening sounded like he was next door.

'Knock, knock' Your knuckles tapped on the wooden door, "Hello, Cheren?" You said.

But the door never opened.

"See, Bianca. I told you Cheren was already downstai-" You were cut off by Cheren's voice, from the other side of your room.

"Yes, I heard you calling me?" He asked.

"H-Huh? This isn't your room?" You stuttered, embarrassed that you knocked on someone else's door.

"No, it isn't." Cheren said bluntly. "But I know who that room belongs to, it belongs to-" People keep getting cut off, and so did Cheren when a voice came from the room you knocked on.