- 4 -

I just realised the chapters are way too short, I'll try to make them longer.

"We're sorry about the room, ma'am." Cheren apologized to your mom.

"Um... We can help clean up..." Bianca said with guilt. Man you already told her it wasn't her fault.

"No worries. I'll do the cleaning. Don't you need to go to the lab to thank the professor?" Your mom reassured.

"Thank you very much, ma'am. We'll get going." Cheren thanked, as well as Bianca. "I'll be waiting in front of the lab, (Y/N)." He told you.

"Oh wait! I gotta go home first. Thanks for having us over!" Bianca said as she followed Cheren outside.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"My, my. Pokèmon battles sure are lively, aren't they? I could hear their cries from downstairs! Sure reminds me of my first battle... And you know what? After a battle, you should heal your Pokèmon!" Your mom told you as she sprayed some potion onto your Snivy, making it feel refreshed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Take your X-tranciever." She told you as you put it on your wrist. Fancy, now you can FaceTime on a watch.

"You should go see the professor now. Don't worry about your room, I'll handle it." Your mom gave you a thumbs up.

"Thanks, mom! You're the best!" You always wanted to tell her that, but you couldn't because she couldn't hear you through the console screen. But then here you are, telling one of the best moms how awesome she is.

You walked outside, sniffing the fresh air of Nuvema Town. It was way better than the pollution in your city. You saw Bianca walking towards her house as a flock of Pidoves flew away.

Hold up, isn't this the part where...

You walked to Bianca's house, since that's the only way to progress.

It sure is nice here.

But you knew you couldn't stay here for long. What if you break this world with your presence? That's not good...

As you walked into her house, you could hear her father yelling at her.

"No, no, no! How many times do I have to say this?! You cannot go out on an adventure!" He said, Bianca looking at him with a sad face.

"But... I got a Pokèmon and everything! I can totally go on an adventure!" She said, hoping it would get into her dad's head. She then ran towards the door, but then she saw you.

"..." She pulled her hat over her face, then took it off.

"I'm.. I'm fine! It's okay! I'll see you at the lab, alright?" And then she ran off.

"What nonsense is this? How could my daughter, who knows nothing about the world, go on a journey with Pokèmon??"

You gave her dad a cold glare. "She just wants to be independent! She has Pokèmon with her, so she's fine. Can't you see you're hurting her feelings? That makes her want to leave even more!" You shouted at her dad, before storming out he door. Who knew it was that good to shout at him after seeing this scene over and over again in the games?

...

You got to the front of Professor Juniper's lab and saw your two rivals.

"Alright, everyone's here? Let's go."

"That's a secret, alright?" Bianca whispered in your ear. You nodded, respecting her wishes.

As you walked into the lab, you saw the familiar face of the professor.