- 9 -

N, drawn by yours truly...! I miss him so much, I wasn't playing pokemas when there was his scout spotlight...

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"Waaaaaaaaaaaiit!!" Bianca shouted. You turned your head towards her direction. You saw she was holding the hand of a little girl.

"Bianca?"

"(Y/N)! Did you see those two people running past? They stole this girl's Pokémon!

"Wait what?? Are you serious?" You asked, shocked. But I suddenly remembered this happened in the game.

"Y-Yeah! They were dressed in this grey-ish armor outfit and ran off after they snatched this little girl's Patrat. We were just chasing after them!" Bianca exclaimed.

"Grey? Armor...?" No doubt. It could only be Team Plasma. What they didn't know is that they weren't actually wearing armor...

"...Miss... Will I get my Pokémon back?" The little girl asked sadly, crying softly, as Bianca tried to reassure her.

"Shh. Don't cry! I'm sure (Y/N) can get your Pokémon back." She turned to you.

"You will help her get her Pokémon back, right?"

"Of course! I can't let Pokémon being taken from their Trainers!" You said.

Actions like this is simply unforgivable. I know the real reason their doing this.

"R-Really? You will?" The little girl asked, wiping a tear away from her eyes.

You crouched down to her level, "Of course." You patted her head lightly, making her smile.

"Thank you so much, Miss!" She thanked gratefully.

"No problem." You replied. Just then, someone came by.

"Hey, what's going on here? A male voice asked, and it was...

"Oh, Cheren! Why are you here, I thought you went farther ahead already." Bianca said, surprised to see her friend.

"Well, I stayed back a bit to check out the Daycare. But anyway, what is going on here?" Cheren asked again.

"But I didn't see you at the Daycare..." You said, trying to remember if you did see him or just missed him.

"Please, just tell me what's going on here?" Cheren said, getting a bit irritated.

"This little girl's Pokémon was stolen!!" Bianca exclaimed.

"What?! Why didn't you say so sooner? (Y/N), we're going to go get that Pokémon back. Bianca, you stay by the girl's side." Cheren said.

"I was already planning to..." You said.

"Where did the thief go?" Cheren asked. Oh yeah. The scenario is different now that I'm here... He doesn't know who did it and where they went.

"They went that way, to Wellspring Cave." You pointed to the direction.

"They...?"

"Yeah, Team Plasma grunts. Two, to be exact." You replied.

"Okay then, enough wasting time and let's save the girl's Pokémon!" Cheren immediately ran towards Wellspring Cave.

You stayed, and set down your Pokémon, "Hey guys, I'll be taking Blitzle along, the rest of you stay here and keep Bianca and the little girl company, okay?" You smiled.

"Sniv!" Snivy grinned.

They all nodded to your command.

"Don't worry. We'll send those grunts RIGHT back to the dark ages where they belong!" You pumped your fist in the air.