- 6 -

You walked into the gate between Furret Town and Route 2 with Snivy and Patrat. As soon as you stepped through the gates, you were greeted by the familiar theme of the route.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Now at...

Route 2!

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Ahh, fresh air. Not like everywhere else didn't have an-

The X-tranciever is ringing!

You picked up the FaceTime call.

"(Y/N)! How are you? I called you because I wanted to talk to you, but I'm going to hang up now." Before you could say anything, she hung up.

You heard footsteps behind you. "(Y/N)! Look how far you've come. It makes your mother proud. Anyway, I came to give you somethings..." She took a necklace and a Full Restore out of her pocket before handing them to you.

"I found these when I was tidying up your room. I guess it's good to clean sometimes. This necklace is a gift your father gave me when he confessed. And this Full Restore may come in handy in your journey. Only use this when you really need to, okay? And by the way, if you actually do find a boyfriend, tell me okay? I want two grandchildren." She winked at you.

"Mom! Stop that! There's no way anyone would wanna be my boyfriend..." You trailed off.

"Don't say that. Only Arceus knows. But even if you don't, you can always stay with me! I'm always here for you, okay? Don't forget that. Call back home often okay? I'll miss you!" You mother told you before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You waved as she walked back through the gates.

Was my mom this nice back home?

You looked at the necklace. It had a / an (F/C) coloured gem on it, shining brightly like the sun. You put it on your neck and stashed the Full Restore in the Medicine Case.

"Let's get going, shall we?"

You walked through Route 2 together with your Pokèmon, battling some trainers and a few wild Pokèmon. Snivy and Patrat both grew to level 9 real quick.

As you were about to enter Striaton City...

"Come on, (Y/N)! Wait for me!" You heard Bianca shout. She ran towards you, nearly tripping.

"Huff, huff... Why do you and Cheren walk so fast? Oh, nice necklace. Anyway, (Y/N)! I challenge you to a battle! Please? Me and my Pokèmon have become a little tougher since the last time we fought. Ok, ready or not, here I come!"

You are challenged by Pokèmon Trainer Bianca!

"I choose you, Patrat!" "Pat!"

"Go, Lillipup!" "Arf!"

Health bars appeared above Patrat and Lillipup.

"Ok, Patrat. Use bite!" Patrat bit on Lillipup's tail, causing it to flinch. How is that so full-proof? Lillipup's HP went down to half due to a critical hit.

"Me and my Pokèmon are gonna do our best!" Bianca said.

"Patrat, let's end it with a tackle!" Patrat tackled the Lillipup, not giving it any time to react. You watched as it's HP decreased to 0.

"We did it, Patrat!" You said happily. You knew Patrat felt the same.

Bianca sent out Oshawott, "Alright, this little one's next!"