Acknowledgements

It has been so long and here I am, sitting down to write another acknowledgement page.

First and foremost, I want to thank God who literally went out of his way to provide me free time for me to write this book. I am thankful for this free time but I'm not thankful for the current state of the world that brought it about. I'm thankful that in the middle of trying times, I am still able to write.

To my SWF family—Bri, Nels, Nen, Ams, Tessa, Jade, and Jade 2.0. Thank you for keeping me sane for the past few weeks as I write this book. Thank you for providing me with the much needed support system and for distracting me when I don't want to write. Haha.

Specifically, thank you to Tessa. As much as I want to use your name here, I must adhere to your wishes. I want to thank you for saying that my story is one of your favorites. It means so much. Thank you for everything you've done for this story and more.

Special thanks to Ben & Ben, Moira dela Torre, December Avenue, Munimuni, LiSA, Jonas Blue, Rita Ora, KT Tunstall, Troye Sivan, Kygo, Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso, Kodaline, and countless other artists for providing me with a playlists that helped me cough this story out. Your songs will forever remind me of this story whenever I hear them.

Finally, thanks to Caeran, their laptop, and this platform for providing me a chance to tell my story. Thanks to my readers (if there is any out there) for staying with me throughout this journey. Even if I do not know you, know that you will forever and always have my gratitude. I hope you enjoyed this story and that you have learned some lessons in their struggles.

With that, I welcome you to the beginning of the end for this series. Book 5: The Secret Race is a very important book, almost more important as this one, because it's where everything will be answered.

Head on to the Announcement page to read the full synopsis.

See you in the next book! :))