1. Kevin!!!

(Y/n)'s POV

I've been helping my brothers, Matthias and J-Fred, with the thumbnails and sometimes with recordings from the time they have started making videos on Team Edge. It's been 3 years now. We have this whole big place called 'The Edge Space'. I am a really shy and introverted person. I am good friends with everyone here. Well... almost everyone. I have a really huge crush on Bryan from the first day I met him and he is the only one who never talks to me. He only talks to me if its something related to work. In the Team Edge videos, he's a person who is funny, enjoys everything, happy and all, but in reality, he's completely opposite. He doesn't talk much with anyone and always stays in his office. By the way, me and my younger brother, J-Fred, shares an office. There is only one person who knows everything about me. My best friend and Bryan's brother, Kevin. He told me that Bryan's childhood love ended up cheating on him with his childhood "friend". It was before when I met him. He was about to go propose when he caught her cheating on him. He, then, told Kevin that he hates getting close with anyone now. So, that's why, he doesn't talk to anyone.

I completed the last thumbnail and stretched.

Y- Finally!
J- You done?
Y- Yeah. I am going to the Kevin's office now. Call me if you need me.
J- Ok. Take care.

I left from there. When I reached there, I saw Matt, Tanner and Michael.

Matt- Ohh!! My baby sister is here!
Y- Hey big bro. What are you doing?
Matt- Filming for Dope or Nope. 10 magic products magician don't want exposed.
T- Hey, let me try this trick on you first. *weird accent* Have a seat, (y/n).

The camera moved towards me. Tanner set 2 tube like things on the table.

T- Look, there is one pudding here and the other one have a bottle.
Y- Mhmm..
T- Now, I am going to transfer the pudding in this and the bottle in other one.
Y- Ok..?

He lifted both the tubes and the place of bottle and pudding changed with each other. He did the trick again. I noticed that one of his finger is inside the tube.

T- Are you impressed?
Y- No. *shyly* Why is one of your finger inside the tube?

Matt and Michael started laughing.

T- *facing the camera* Ok guys, she says it's a dope.
Y- I do think the trick is dope but...
Matt- But Tanner is nope.

We all laughed and then went to Kevin's office because Tanner wanted to try it on someone else too. He did the trick and Kevin seriously didn't figured out what was happening.

Michael- (y/n) is more intelligent than you, Kevin. She immediately figured out what Tanner did.
K- I agree that (y/n) is intelligent but... Matt is doing something here.
Matt- How can I do something from here?

Tanner revealed what he did. After a while, they left and I stayed with Kevin. We talked for a while and then I got a call from J-Fred. I received the call.

Y- Hello?
J- Hey (y/n/n) [your nickname], are you still with Kevin?
Y- Yeah.
J- Can you bring him with you right now? We want one more person in our next video.
Y- Sure.

I cut the call and told Kevin that Team Edge needs him in a video. We both went back to the Edge Space. I opened the door of warehouse and bumped in Bryan. He was coming out from the warehouse.

B- Ohh sorry.

He said and quickly went away. I turned towards Kevin. He gave me a pitiful smile. He knew that I have a crush on Bryan. We went inside the warehouse.

J- (Y/n/n), I want your help.
Y- I am not going to be in a video. I feel shy.
J- I know that. You don't have to be in the video. Whitney's taking her day off today. We just need you to take her place.
Y- Ok. That I can do.

After a while, we were ready and I started recording. They were doing Prop Hunt IRL. In the end of the video, they were having a battle. Bryan was out and was going to the other side from behind me. I moved a bit and was recording the others. Kevin came out of nowhere and intentionally pushed me on Bryan. We lost balance and fell on the floor, me being on top of him.

K- *laughs* Oh my God. I am so sorry, (y/n). I didn't see you.

My cheeks went red. I quickly get off of Bryan and tried to stand up but couldn't.

Y- Ow!!
B- Careful!
Y- My ankle hurts pretty bad.
J- Bryan, can you please take her to her office. We have to finish the video.
B- Sure.

Bryan helped me stand up. I tried walking again but fell on my knees.

B- Wait.

He picked me up and took me to my office. I sat on my chair.

Y- Thank you, Bryan.
B- Mention not. I have a spray in my office you can use.

He went out and came in with the spray. He started spraying my ankle.

Y- It's ok. I'll do it.

But he didn't listen. He started sneezing and coughing.

Y- Are you sick?
B- I am ok.

Others came in.

J- How are you feeling, sis?
Y- A bit better. I'll be good by the time we leave. I think.
J- Yes you will.

Joey started pulling my cheek. I smacked his hand.

J- But your cheeks are soft.
Y- *eye rolls*

Time passed as everyone went back to their work. It was time for us to leave.

J- Can you walk now?
Y- It hurts a little but I can walk.

We went home and Joey told Matt what happened.