6. Save Me!

...A week later...

Yesterday, we uploaded the Try not to Laugh Challenge on YouTube. I still have not checked any of the comments. Me and Joey entered in the Edge Space and saw Natalie.

N- Good morning guys!
Y- Good morning!
J- Morning!
N- (Y/n), can you come with me? I wanted to talk to you about something.
Y- Sure.

Joey went to our office while I went with Natalie to her office.

Y- What's up?
N- Have you checked the comments on yesterday's video?
Y- Not yet. What happened? Did they not like me?

She clicked on the video on her computer and went to the comment section. 30% of the comments were about me that how much they liked me and wanted me in more videos. But 70% of the comments were of shipping me and Bryan.

N- So! Are you gonna tell me now or not?
Y- About what? *blushes*
N- Seriously!? Wait. Let me show you then.

She opened a file and played the last part of the video which was the stare contest part where Bryan winked at me and I blinked. The angle by which she recorded clearly showed the whole scene.

Y- Did you send it to DK for editing?
N- No. I sent him the other one. Now spill!
Y- Ok ok... It happened when Bryan got sick and I stayed at his house to take care of him.

I told her everything.

Y- But promise me, you'll not tell my brothers right now. We'll tell them soon.
N- Your secret is safe with me.
Y- Thanks. I should go now.
N- Hey! I know what happened to you in the past and I know Bryan's not like that but still... be careful... about everything.
Y- Did something happened?
N- Jason called me because you were not picking up his call.
Y- *shivers* What did he said?
N- He was asking about you. I did not said anything and just cut the call.
Y- I am so sorry to drag you in this.
N- It's ok but I am surprised how he got my number. I don't talk to anyone from school other than you.
Y- I have no idea how he do that everytime.
N- Right? Just be safe.
Y- I will. Thank you.

I hugged her and went towards my office. I thought of meeting Bryan first, before heading back to my office. I opened the door. He just came and still had his bag on his shoulders.

Y- YOU'RE LATE!!

He jumped and turned towards me.

B- Sorry ma'am. I woke up late.
Y- *smile* By the way, I was here to tell you that... Natalie knows about us.
B- *puts bag aside* What..? How?
Y- *sarcastically* Well, when we were filming last week. Someone winked at me and she recorded that.
B- Ohhh! I almost forgot that she was in front of me. So...? Is she gonna tell your brothers or something?
Y- I don't think so. She promised and I trust her.
B- Well, that's good.

I thought to myself if I should tell him about Jason calling Natalie or not. He may get worried. But then, I thought it's better to tell him.

B- Hey! (Y/n)!! You ok? *snaps fingers*
Y- Huh!? Uh.. Yeah. It's just... that... We don't know how but... Jason found Natalie's number from somewhere and called her asking about me. I- I am really scared.
B- Hey! It's ok. *hugs me* Nothing's gonna happen to you. I am with you.

He cupped my face with his hands. I had tears in my eyes. He kissed my forehead.

B- Don't cry, baby. Have you told about this to your brothers?
Y- Not yet.
B- Do tell them. Ok? Don't worry.
Y- *nods*

I left from his office and was on the way to my office when I saw Joey coming out. He saw me.

J- Hey!! What happened? Were you crying?
Y- How did you-?
J- Your nose gets red whenever you cry. And it's red right now. What happened?
Y- I have to tell you and Matt about something important.
J- He may be shooting right now. Let's go to Orange base.