8. Kidnapped.

...Time skip to 9 months...

I have neither received any messages or calls from Jason nor seen him after that day. It was like everything was falling back to their own place. Bryan and I are completing 1 year in a week. I am really excited. It was a day off today so Bryan invited me to his mom's house for dinner. I was going to meet her for the first time. I wore this, did a light makeup and left my room.

Y- What do you guys think?M- *smile* You look beautiful!Y- Are you sure?J- 100%

M- *smile* You look beautiful!
Y- Are you sure?
J- 100%. All the best.
Y- Thank you.

I went out and saw Bryan waiting for me in his car. I quickly got in and gave him a peck on his lips.

B- Hey!! Damn!! You looking really beautiful.
Y- And you lookin' realllllyyy handsome. You look handsome always but still.

He laughed a little and started the car.

Y- Do you think your mom will like me?
B- Is that even a question? She'll LOVE you.

After an hour, we reached. Before going in

Y- Do I look ok?
B- You have asked this question 20 times already. And I am not gonna change my answer. Yes! You look lovely!
Y- *breathes in* Ok. I can do it.
B- That's my girl.

He ringed the bell. My heart started to pound. Marvin opened the door.

M- Hey!! Look who's finally here!
Y- Hey Marvin. I didn't know you were here.
M- Kevin and I came here to help mom.
Y- Ohh. That's nice.

We went in and after a while Bryan's mom came from the kitchen.

Mom- Bryan!!!! It's been so long!
B- Mom, we met last month.
M- Yeah but spending a month without my boys is too much. *turns towards me* (Y/n)!! It's so nice to finally meet you.
Y- Good evening, Mrs. Valle. It's nice to meet you too.
M- You look more beautiful than what Bryan told me.
B- I told you that words can't describe her. *smiles*

I put a hand on my cheek as I blushed. We talked a little and then went to the table for dinner. Kevin and Marvin brought everything out to the table.

Y- Do you need help?
Mom- No no no. You sit. *smiles* We will do it.

We had dinner, talked and laughed. Now it was time for us to leave. It was already 12.

Mom- Aww.. I wanted to talk to you more. I would really appreciate it if you come here again.
Y- Sure, Mrs. Valle. I would love to come here again.

She kissed my forehead and waved us goodbye as we left. Kevin and Marvin stayed there.

It's been 30 minutes since we left when the car suddenly stopped.

B- Oh no!! What happened? Wait here, ok? Let me go and check.
Y- Ok.

I checked the time. It was 12:35. The surroundings looked a little creepy as no other cars were seen. Bryan came back and tried calling for a mechanic but no one answered. He placed his mobile on the dashboard and we waited. I texted my brothers 'Car broke down. Will be a little late. Don't worry.' They didn't saw so I assumed they must be sleeping. Then, Bryan saw a car coming.

B- I think we should ask them for help.
Y- But it's risky.
B- I know... But we don't have other choice.
Y- Be safe.

I squeezed his hand. He went out and asked for help. The car stopped and a man came out and silently stared at him. Then he hit him in the head with something. Another man came out and walked towards our car. I screamed from the top of my lungs. I couldn't think of anything else but grabbed my heels and hit the other man with it as soon as he opened the passenger's seat door. But he was stronger than me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me out. My mobile fell on the road. Then he shoved both of us in his car. Bryan was unconscious. That man tied my hands, legs and covered my mouth and eyes.