3. You do?

...Morning...

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and saw myself in a blanket. 'I don't remember having a blanket on when I fell asleep' I thought to myself. I looked at the time. It was 7:00. I stood up and checked Bryan's temperature. He was getting better. Then, I went to the bathroom to fresh up and after that I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I got a call from Kevin. I received the call.

Bryan's POV

I was dreaming. It was a really.. really horrible dream. I saw that I was in a really dark room. Then, I saw (y/n) tied up to a chair. A man came from the dark. He had a knife in his hand. I couldn't see his face. He took the knife to her arm and started cutting. She was screaming for help and crying. I wanted to help her but for some reason I was not able to move. I was yelling at him to leave her. Then, he took the knife to her neck. I cried, "Please!! I don't want to lose my love again." I immediately woke up. I was sweating. (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen. I freaked out. I called out to her.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was talking to Kevin while making breakfast. I was cutting a tomato.

Y- Don't worry. He's ok.

Then I heard Bryan calling out to me (more like screaming). I jumped and accidentally cut my finger.

Y- Shoot!!! Kevin, I'll talk to you later.

I ran towards Bryan's room.

Y- What happened!!

He was sweating. I sat beside him. He just hugged me without saying anything. I hugged him back.

B- I thought I lost you.
Y- Wha-?

My face turned bright red. He let go off of me. I think he realized what he just said because his cheeks turned red too. He sat there, silent. I held his hand.

Y- Are you ok?
B- Yeah. Just... I just... had a nightmare. *looks at my finger* Blood!

I looked at my finger and realized that I just accidentally cut my finger few minutes ago.

Y- Do you have a band-aid?
B- In the drawer.

I stood up and put a band-aid on the cut.

B- Can you help me get to the bathroom? I want to take a shower.
Y- Sure.

I helped him stand up and took him to the bathroom. He was still weak so I helped him in washing.

B- *mumbles* Thank you, (y/n).
Y- Sorry?
B- Thank you so much for... everything.
Y- *smiles* Mention not. How are you feeling now?
B- I don't have fever now but my body still hurts.
Y- Hmm.

After a while, I took him back to his room and brought breakfast for him. I was about to leave to get a glass of water for him when he grabbed my hand.

B- (Y/n)!! Wait.
Y- Hmm?
B- Can you sit here for a minute?
Y- Ok...?
B- I... I wanted to... tell you something.
Y- What's wrong?
B- I... I...
Y- ...
B- I love you... like, a lot!
Y- Huh!? *blushes* Really??
B- Yes. It's been so long that I am holding back and ignoring my feelings. But now, I can't do it anymore.
Y- *teary* I love you too, Bryan.
B- Yo do??
Y- *tears falling* Yes. From the day I saw you for the first time.

I was so happy that I hugged him.

B- Oww!!
Y- *gasp* I am so sorry!! Did it hurt?
B- *smiles* Nope.

I laughed nervously. We looked in each other's eyes and slowly came closer. I closed my eyes and we kissed. His lips were so soft. My heart was beating really fast. When we parted, he smiled at me and I shyly looked down.

B- You have no clue from how long I wanted to do this.
Y- Why didn't you confessed sooner then?
B- I was scared that one day you will also leave me. But then, I had that dream and... I thought I should confess.
Y- Uhmm.. Speaking of that dream... Do you want to tell me what happened?
B- Hmm.. It was like... We were in a dark room and some mysterious man came from the dark. He had a knife and he was... hurting you. Then, he took that knife to your neck. That's when I woke up. I got scared. That dream made me realise that I can't live without you.

I tried holding my laughter in but couldn't and  laughed.

B- What? Hey!!! Don't laugh!
Y- I am so sorry but it's just... You're so sweet that I can't. *laughs*
B- It looked so real.

We spend the day talking and laughing.

Y- So... uhm.
B- What?
Y- Are you going to tell my brothers about us?
B- Yeah. I'll tell them but...
Y- But?
B- You see, Matthias and J-Fred are my best friends from as long as I remember. And now that I am dating their sister, I think it'll be a little awkward between us. So, I am thinking about not telling them right now.
Y- Yeah, I understand. *smile* Sometimes, I am, like, scared of Matt. I know he is a really chill person but still. Maybe, because he is older than me. *pause* Anyways, I think you should sleep. You must be tired.
B- You're right. And by the way, do not sleep on the floor tonight or you'll catch a cold.
Y- What if you need something? How will I know if I sleep in another room?
B- You know my bed have enough space for at least 3 adults, right?
Y- Huh?
B- Don't worry. I promise I will not come towards your space of the bed.
Y- Uhmm.. Are you sure?
B- Yup.
Y- Ok... I think.?

I lied down on one side of the bed. I looked up to Bryan and he was staring at me.

Y- *giggles* What?
B- *smiles* Nothing.
Y- Why are you looking at me like that?
B- Because you're beautiful and I love you.
Y- *blushes*