7. Leave me alone!

...The Next Day...

I just got discharged. Bryan came to pick us. We reached to our home at around 11 AM. Joey opened the door and gave me a hug.

J- Welcome home! Come in quickly. I made breakfast.
Y- *excited* Really?
M- You made breakfast!? *to Bryan* How can you leave him alone while he's cooking?
B- *laughs* Don't worry. I helped him make everything and then I left to pick you guys up.
Y- Can we please go eat!!? I want to see what my baby brother made plus I am starving!!

We went to the table and saw that Joey and Bryan made (y/f/f) [your fav. food]. I looked at Joey with a wide smile on my face.

J- It was Bryan's idea.

I hugged Bryan tightly. One thing about me is that if you want to make me happy, give me my favorite food.

Y- You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Thank you so much!
B- Woah!! I had no idea that this will make you that happy.
M- *clears throat*
Y- Oops! Sorry.

I let go off of him and we sat to eat. I took a bite.

J- Do you like it?
Y- I LOVE IT! You're going to help me with cooking from now on.
J- Sure.

After eating,

Y- Ok. I am going to my room. You guys should spend some time together.

They nodded as I went towards my room. I sat on my bed when the doorbell rang. I heard Matt opening the door.

M- Oh hey Natalie.
N- Hey Matt. How is she now?
M- She's good. In her room.
N- Ok.

She knocked on my bedroom door.

Y- Come in.
N- Hey, (y/n). How are you feeling?
Y- Just a little pain. Other than that I'm alright.
N- *teary eyes* Did he do it?
Y- ... Yes.

She said nothing and just hugged me. After an hour of us talking and laughing, Bryan knocked on the door.

B- Hey.
N- I think I should leave you two alone for a while.

She winked at me and went out. Bryan closed the door and sat with me on my bed.

B- So.. uhm.. It's time for me to leave.
Y- I am really sorry that you guys couldn't have time for yourselves because of me.
B- Don't be sorry, (y/n). You're more important to us than a boys' night.
Y- And... thank you for saving my life.
B- You made me feel alive again. It's the least I can do. Take care of yourself, ok?
Y- Hmm...

He said as he kissed my nose. I, then, hugged him.

Y- I love you, Bryan.
B- I love you more, my panda.

I chuckled a little on the nickname that he gave me. He stood up. I stood up as well. We went to the door to see off Bryan. He left.

Y- Where's Natalie?
J- She got a call so she left.
Y- Ohhk. Do you guys want me to make dinner? *smile*
M- No. I am going to make dinner tonight. You just go to your room and rest.
Y- *pout* Ok.

I went to my room as I was told. There was no point in arguing with Matt because whenever I do, he starts glaring at me until I have to agree with him.

...Next Day...

I was not feeling weak or anything. I woke up at 6:30 as usual and went to take a shower. When I came out, Matt was coming out from his room.

M- Why are you up so early?
Y- What do you mean? We have to go for work.
M- You're not going anywhere.
Y- Why?
M- *points to my head*
Y- But I am absolutely fine! And I'll get bored here alone.