Chapter 12

The movie was awesome! I'm so glad we went. It was cool to sit next to Jace, even though nothing eventful happened. I turn on my phone, to text my mom to come get us.
"Do you guys need a ride home?" Jace asks.
"I was just going to text my mom." I reply.
"My mom will drive you guys home." Jace says, smiling at me.
"Ok thanks." I say. I send a text to my mom telling her. I open my snapchat, 13 people have seen my story, Karly's taken a screen shot. She uses her ipad, since she doesn't have a phone. I open my Instagram, and see a bunch of people, from where I used to live, have commented. Stuff along the lines of "hi" to Jace. But Lilian and Ashtyn have both commented.
"YOU NEED TO TEXT US ASAP. 😲" I'll do it after I get home. After I'm done hanging out with Jace and Sean, of course!
"You still texting your mom?" Jace asks.
"No. Actually its some new friends I made at school today, and they're kind of really into Henry Danger...." I say sheepishly. "I forgot they now follow me on Instagram, so now....."
"They're freaking out?" Sean finishes.
"Yep." I reply. "Sorry guys." I look down at the ground, I feel so embarrassed and guilty.
"Its fine!" Jace assures me. I look up, and see he's smiling at me reassuringly.
"Yeah! Brag to them all you want!" Sean adds. "I know I would." He smiles.
"Ok." I smile at them.
"So you say they're big fans?" Jace asks. Smiling mischievously.
"Yeah. Huge fans! They were freaking out cause of one of them was the first like on your photo earlier."
"What are their usernames?" Sean asks.
"I only have their personals." I reply.
"That's fine." Jace says. I give the guys the usernames.
"So their names are Lilian and Ashtyn?" Jace asks.
"Yep." I realize their accounts aren't on private. But I don't know what Jace and Sean did though. Jace quickly scribbles something on a napkin, and then on his movie ticket stub. He hands them to me.
"Here, give these to them." He says to me. Sean also writes something down and hands them to me. I don't read them. I'll wait until I'm with Lilian and Ashtyn in person.
"Wow, thanks guys. This will make their day."
"No problem."
"Anytime." They both smile.
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot." Jace says. He takes off his backpack and unzips it, he pulls something out, and hands it to me. I stare at it, its a picture of the whole Henry Danger cast, specially signed for me and everything. I try to speak, but no words come out.
"Wow." I finally manage to whisper.
"I take it you like it?" Jace asks, grinning teasingly at me.
"Yes!" I exclaim, so caught up in the excitement, I throw my arms around him. But he hugs me back. I'm dying again, like heart attack right there.
"Hey! What about me? My autograph is on there too!" Sean says, grinning at us. I grab them both in a hug.
"Thank you so, so, so much!" I say.
"No problem. I'm glad you like it." Jace says. He looks down at his phone. "My mom's here." He puts his bag back on, while I carefully put the autographed picture in my bag. This is so going on my wall! I swing my backpack, back on my shoulder, and follow Jace outside, to where his mom's waiting. He climbs in the front seat, and Sean, Sam, and I cram into the backseat. Jace hands me a GPS.
"Punch your address in." He says. I do, and give it back to him.
"Hey, you have snapchat right?" I ask.
"Yeah. Here, add yourself." Jace hands me his phone, I add myself, and then I hand him his phone back. Sean then hands me his phone. Once I'm done adding myself, I add them back on my phone. I take a quick selfie, and snap it to them.
"Niceeee." Jace says. Clearly he's opened it. His mom looks over at him. She hasn't said anything since we got in the car. Eventually the whole car drifts into silence, I get lost in my thoughts. So I finally saw him again, it was awesome. He hugged me, and he got me that picture. I wonder if we actually have a chance together, I mean, he's a famous actor, I'm just a normal kid, who is apparently very good at getting hit with doors. I'm interrupted by Jace's mom. Who pulls into our driveway.
"Were here." she says. The door locks click as she unlocks them.
"Thanks so much for the ride!" I say.
"Yeah. Thank you!" Sam adds.
"No problem." his mom replies
"This was fun. We should do it again." I say, while getting out of the car.
"Yeah, for sure." Jace says.
"Yeah." Sean agrees.
"Cool. Bye guys, see you later!"
"Text me!" Jace yells out his partially rolled down window, as his mom's car pulls out of our driveway.
"Okay!" I yell back. Both Sam and I wave, as the car drives away.