CHAPTER-1 PROPOSAL()

In the hospital corridor, stood the Rathores and Singhs tensed, while Deepika sat there weeping and Swathi consoling her.

Hrishikesh the eldest son has not been able to reach yet .

 Saransh stood there looking helpless at his wife and brother in law who looked distorted towards the OT, Raghuveer stood there looking at the OT where his wife, his love, his Divya was fighting. He so wanted to cry but couldn't, somewhere he knew she would fight this out. But after that, there was a big fight that they needed to fight. When he looked towards the entrance he could see their only ray of hope walking towards them.

" Amma stop your tears now, I know how strong Mama is, so does everyone here. So we all stop crying and prepare for a grand welcome. How about Amma you make Mama's fav payasam hmm? " she hugged her mother and wiped her tears. Seeing this everyone got to know what they missed.

Samaira or mostly known as Maira, true to her name was a goddess of beauty, she was beautiful inside out, a practical person who on all circumstances knows how to cheer her family, she was the hope of the house. She was never an emotional person,its very rare that you see her cry, she always thought that it's her responsibility to bring a smile on her families' face when such situations occur, she loved both her amma, achan , papa and mama equally, they meant the world to her.

Confused?... Well she is the product of an inter-state marriage and if you think her parents were a love marriage with a lot of drama, then nope, you're wrong (A/n to know their story you will need to read the one shot in my profile do try it ), but she started calling her father's sister, her husband, mama and papa. Because of him, and as they didn't have any daughter, they treated her like their own. So now she has two sets of parents.

" Bhabhi do you know when bhaiya would be here? "

" I don't " she suddenly stopped when she saw him entering.

Hrishikesh went and hugged his dad and then his mamu and masi. Swathi held his hand wanting to say him that she is with him, and he seemed to get the message as he blinked his eyes assuring her who already have drained her eye with tears, because for an orphan like her, this was her only family. Both Divya and Deepika loved and gave her all care as they would give to Maira.

" Maira when did you reach?  " Hrishikesh asked.

"Just now Raja sa " she gave him a mock salute. He smiled at her antics so did everyone. He knew she did that to lighten everyone's mood. He went and hugged her. She was always and will be his cute little sister.

But everyone had one question in their mind, But no one addressed that. Rishi who got a call went out to attend that.  Maira went towards her papa and hugged him. Raghu's last resort broke and he sobbed in her arms and she knew he needed to let this out. But now she was angry and disappointed at that one person who had to be here who claimed to keep his mother above everything. Where is he?  She then asked her achan to take her amma to their house and also asked Bhabhi to leave as she was in her early stage of pregnancy. She knew asking Papa and Achan to stay at home was useless as they wouldn't. After that she made Raghu to rest in her room and Rishi left saying that he needed to get him. She sat there near the OT and thought about the reasons for her mama's condition. She was perfectly fine till today morning, then what could have happened that she had a major attack and was now going through a surgery? 

With that thought she turned and saw him entering with his red eyes. She could tell that he had cried his heart out. Though she was angry at him for not being here, but now she felt bad seeing his condition. She looked at him and both stared at each other for a minute. He looked the same or even more handsome, she thought. She soo wanted to ask him so many question but she knew better not to ask. He then went to meet his father and went and hugged him. He cried his heart out, so did his dad. Rishi hugged them both. He knew how emotional his brother was and when it came to his mother it was nothing less. Samaira went there and smiled at the moment. It's been long that she has seen this. Raghu who saw her called her in. Suddenly a nurse came and informed them that the doctor is calling them. They straight away went there.

"The operation has been successful but do make sure that the patient is not going through any stress. We cannot afford her to have any sort of attack." the doctor informed them. 

 Then she was shifted to a room under observation and no one was allowed in. After about an hour everyone was relaxed and Samaira brought a cup of tea for all of them. When she reached there she couldn't find him . So she went out to where she thought he would be.

 Yes, he was at the terrace of the hospital. She knew the only place he went when he wanted to cool himself was somewhere close to nature, as closed room increased his stress. She went and was about to give him ,when suddenly she felt the cup being taken away from her and engulfed in a warm hug. A tear slipped from her eyes. He smiled at that. He knew she needed this, she never knew how to let her emotions out and the only person she has ever cried  was before him. He left her and she felt the warmth and comfort leave her. He then took the tea and both started having them. A call brought Samaira out of her trance. 

Bhaiya ! she thought. She then cut the call...

" Abhiram, Bhaiya is calling us down"

He just nodded his head and she could see the disappointment in his eyes and she knew why.

SAMAIRA'S POV

We went down and I saw Bhaiya there.

" Mama is asking for both of you." So we both headed towards her and  we saw Papa there. But why did he seem so tensed?

" Maira, Abi " I heard mama's faint voice. We went near her.

" beta I .. don't know till when I will be alive before that..."

" Mama what are you saying? Stop saying such things. " I heard Ram say.

" Abhi let me complete, we cannot predict anything but I want both of you to get married, pls fulfill my wish"

" Mama what are you saying? For a fact you are fine now and there is no need for anyone to get married now. What is needed is for you to take care of your health" I heard him shout. Oh god him and his temper!

" Abhi " I heard papa's stern voice and him leaving the room.

" Maira beta " I looked at mama. That's when it struck me what she is asking for.

She is asking me to get married to my cousin whom I am meeting after almost 10 years!

WHAT ??!!

hey so this is the first chap 

what do you think will maira do now and what about abhi behavior 

well this story is gone be a bit different,yet similar. For a change the hero is an emotional and impulsive person whereas the heroine is a strong headed practical person 

do share your views through comments and do vote

love sreeku