Chapter - 9 Honey, let's go to moon! ()

Abhiram's pov

 Yesterday was the best day in my life. I have been smiling like creeps and my staffs think I have gone insane. Who wouldn't when they get the one thing they have carved for all these years?

I know I need to give her justification for the acts I pulled out, but not now. I want to cherish this time with her. 

With that, I sat in my desk thinking of yesterday's conversation.

yesterday's conversation

"What did you?.." 

" Ram... I don't want to drag this for long, can't we just forget everything for once and be our old selves. I know both of us are seeking for our answers? Can't that wait? 10 years is a huge gap, and I have missed you a lot. Can't we just..." I didn't let her speak more and hugged her. This is what I wanted.

" Thank you Samu" I didn't know when a tear slipped from my eyes but unlike all other times, this was of happiness.

After that we had a movie night like before; and then dozed off in each other's arms.

Heaven!

Present

I was brought out of my trance when my PA informed me that someone is here to meet me.

And a man almost of Papa's age entered.

* picture of the man in description box*

Samaira pov

Oh God!!! What's this feeling?! Yesterday when Ram hugged me, I again felt those butterflies in my stomach and even this morning I was just staring at him and grinning. Thank god he is a heavy sleeper and didn't notice me do those stupid stuffs. What has gotten into me?

Am I feeling something?

NO... NO, I can't feel for him  

On second thoughts... Why can't I? 

Aahrrrghhhhhhhhh!!! Stop all these thoughts Samu. This is not the time, you have a lot to do.

With that, I called Ashok

" Ashok any leads, or anything on his next plans?"

" Not yet ma'am, but he will surely try to contact Sir. "

" Hmm, I know about that. Any other cases on him?"

" Yes ma'am we are on the legalities, and we have enough evidence to proceed"

" Ashok that's not enough, I want to lock him from all sides. No one harms my family"

"Yes ma'am, we will work on them, but if you can move sir..."

"I will see to it" and  I cut his call. 

Uff!! Now what should I do? For the first time, I prefer running away; I don't want him to face this, you can't get weak now. Do something Samu ... I wish I could go to Mars or Moon so that he doesn't ... wait, Moon.. Yess!!

Honey come let's go to moon.... I mean honeymoon. Perfect plan! Hope I don't get caught.

So after a lot of drama; Ram had finally agreed to this honeymoon plan and now we are discussing our destination. Frankly I am okay with any place where he can't find us.

" Samuu are you listening? Where are you lost? You were excited about this, right?"

"Ahh... I am still excited. So which place?"

"How about  Amma's home in Kerala?  You like that place a lot, right? And I haven't been there yet." What all wide places you wanted to go  all these years when you had the chance to go?  And now you want to go there when you can't? Idiot!

" No... we are not going there, I have already been there. Any other place?"

"Then how about back to Rajasthan?" 

" Korangante mukhavum kazhuthayude thalayum vechukondu ingane allaathe vere enthu parayana??!! ( What else would he say with this monkey face and donkey's head of his??!!). We can't go there. Any other place? Don't you know any other place Ram?"

"Kya bola tune?"(What did you say?)

"Don't you know?"

"Nahi, usse pehle" (No, before that ).

"Woh kuch nahi.. Mujhe kisi shayari yaad aa gayi, woh bhol raha tha bas.."  (Well that's nothing..I got reminded of some poetry, just recited that.) I said with a sheepish smile.

"It didn't seem like that" he eyed me. Oh God, why can't I have some control over my mouth?

Ram got a call suddenly, so he left and I was thinking about the places.  Now that I think Antarctica is an enjoyable place expect for no human contact. Rest everything is perfect.

"Sorry Samu, I don't think we could make it to this trip. There is this recent client of ours and some emergencies regarding it, sooo......"  Uff!! Now what?

"It's ok. We can go some other time.."

So planning of running away failed. Now the only option left is to tell him, which I dread the most.

SO GUYSS NEW ENTRIES...

AND WHY WAS SAMU SO NOT INTO GOING TO EITHER KERALA OR RAJASTHAN?

AND WHY DOES SHE WANT TO FLEE, WHO IS BEHIND THEIR FAMILY?

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD DO ABOUT HER NEW FOUND FEELINGS 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYEEEE...

LOVE SREEKU